Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Current Firmware
1561 5 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kmss1
lvl.4
United States

Good morning to all!

It strikes me as a bit strange that DJI does not take the time to more properly document current firmware versions, as many other companies do.  

Will somebody please post the CURRENT FIRMWARE versions for the P4P?  I'm interested in the drone firmware, the RC firmware and the battery firmware.

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter and have a fun time with whatever you are doing!
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. You can check the versions of the firmware on the release notes. Kindly download the release notes using this link: (https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads ).
You can check the current firmware on the app: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about.
2018-7-26
Use props
kmss1
lvl.4
United States

Paladin, I appreciate your quick reply.  The download page only offers firmware version for the RC and the Assistant 2.  Unless I'm overlooking something there is no firmware version for the actual drone?  As far as checking the installed firmware I am aware of how to do that, but thank you for the reminder there.
2018-7-26
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Check on the "about" part of your app".
2018-7-26
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

kmss1 Posted at 2018-7-26 06:48
Paladin, I appreciate your quick reply.  The download page only offers firmware version for the RC and the Assistant 2.  Unless I'm overlooking something there is no firmware version for the actual drone?  As far as checking the installed firmware I am aware of how to do that, but thank you for the reminder there.

The aircraft version is shown on the release notes:-

Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ Release Notes
http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro
Copyright © 2018 DJI All Rights Reserved.                      1

Date : 2018.03.08
Aircraft Firmware : V 01.05.0600
Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller Firmware : V 1.4.1.0
Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware : V 1.3.6.0
DJI GO 4 App iOS : V 4.2.6
DJI GO 4 App Android : V 4.2.6

Any battery updates are incorporated as part of the aircraft update.
2018-7-26
Use props
kmss1
lvl.4
United States

Thank you Aardvark!  And to the others who offered help, thank you to you also!
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules