refresh express fail
978 15 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevinflieshigh
lvl.1

crashed my drone in salt water. paid the $79 for refresh express.
replacement drone gave me gimbal overload errors straight out of the box
called and said i'd like a new refresh express case created and new (not refurb) sent out.
they've had the 2nd drone for 3 days, still haven't shipped the new one.
i don't want to be negative but i really don't care for the customer service
i've contacted them multiple times
new one should have been sent upon receiving my current one per rules...
2018-7-26
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

wow sorry to hear. Having bad luck all over. Hopefully they will get a new one sent to you.
2018-7-26
Use props
kevinflieshigh
lvl.1

rolling56 Posted at 2018-7-26 07:29
wow sorry to hear. Having bad luck all over. Hopefully they will get a new one sent to you.

thank you sir, once again i don't want to be 'that guy' but its very frustrating
2018-7-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

3 days, doesn’t seem so long, usually arrives and then wait a few days then it’s returned. Not to sure if you read your refresh policy correctly, but it clearly says, New or Refurbished as new , so don’t be to disappointed if you get a refurbished as new according to policy.
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the refresh express.  I'm going to coordinate this with the correct department to speed up and double check what happened. Thank you.
2018-7-26
Use props
kevinflieshigh
lvl.1

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-26 08:29
3 days, doesn’t seem so long, usually arrives and then wait a few days then it’s returned. Not to sure if you read your refresh policy correctly, but it clearly says, New or Refurbished as new , so don’t be to disappointed if you get a refurbished as new according to policy.

refresh express ships out the same day they receive your unit, that's why you pay the $79 fee. no 2-5 day wait period as it is with regular refresh
2018-7-26
Use props
kevinflieshigh
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-26 08:33
Hi, Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the refresh express.  I'm going to coordinate this with the correct department to speed up and double check what happened. Thank you.

thank you, per the chat i had earlier with an agent, the original agent did not create a refresh express case, but instead a regular repair request. this was my inclination yet when i asked they assured everything was ok. so it is very frustrating. thanks
2018-7-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

kevinflieshigh Posted at 2018-7-26 08:44
refresh express ships out the same day they receive your unit, that's why you pay the $79 fee. no 2-5 day wait period as it is with regular refresh

Where do you see that it ships out same day it’s received ?
2018-7-26
Use props
kevinflieshigh
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-26 08:50
Where do you see that it ships out same day it’s received ?

This infographic also how my original case was handled
A25E4540-0ABD-473F-B747-B3ECA22ECABB.jpeg
2018-7-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

kevinflieshigh Posted at 2018-7-26 09:08

I don’t see anything telling me 1 day, but it does look pretty quick, so hopefully you will have it soon..
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

kevinflieshigh Posted at 2018-7-26 09:08

We completely understand and we are sorry about what happened. Honestly speaking, the Turn around time for DJI Care Refresh Express is approximately 2 business days excluding shipping back and forth.

Could you please provide us with your case number so we can check what happened and do our best to help?
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi kevinflieshigh, we are so sorry to hear that the replacement didn't work well, I managed to your case number via your Forum account, please note the DJI Care Refresh Express can only be applied when filling in the online repair form, since the replacement was defective, we will need to evaluate the drone first, then quote, repair/replace, flight test and evaluate the quality before shipping out. Your case is handled as an expedited case, we will inform the team to get it addressed as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding and patience, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-26
Use props
kevinflieshigh
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-26 18:30
Hi kevinflieshigh, we are so sorry to hear that the replacement didn't work well, I managed to your case number via your Forum account, please note the DJI Care Refresh Express can only be applied when filling in the online repair form, since the replacement was defective, we will need to evaluate the drone first, then quote, repair/replace, flight test and evaluate the quality before shipping out. Your case is handled as an expedited case, we will inform the team to get it addressed as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding and patience, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

thank you, sorry for the delay, i was working last night. i received the email saying it would be covered under warranty, but it also said 3-6 days. is that the expedited timeline? i need it for a trip next week. CAS-2034716-M5Y5M6
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kevinflieshigh Posted at 2018-7-27 04:49
thank you, sorry for the delay, i was working last night. i received the email saying it would be covered under warranty, but it also said 3-6 days. is that the expedited timeline? i need it for a trip next week. CAS-2034716-M5Y5M6

Not really, your case has been escalated to the related team to speed up the whole process, hope you will get it back in time.
2018-7-27
Use props
kevinflieshigh
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-27 05:01
Not really, your case has been escalated to the related team to speed up the whole process, hope you will get it back in time.

thank you, what do you mean "not really"? is 3-6 days the expected time or should it be sooner?
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kevinflieshigh Posted at 2018-7-27 05:03
thank you, what do you mean "not really"? is 3-6 days the expected time or should it be sooner?

To be more specific, the estimated turn-around time for the whole ESC repair process in NA repair center should be 4-5 business days excluding shipping back & forth, sorry for the email misunderstanding.
The team should have contacted you and your drone has been shipped out already, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules