It does not support Honor 10?
2060 7 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So, the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 does not support Honor 10, but it does Honor 9?

I am getting constant ‘Osmo mobile not found’ in DJI GO app. Any advice?

2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, unfortunately, the Huawei Honor 10 is not yet optimized with our DJI GO app and Osmo Mobile 2, however, did you try to check if your phone is connected to the Osmo mobile 2 via bluetooth before you install it with the Osmo mobile 2?
2018-7-26
Use props
Zel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-26 14:28
Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, unfortunately, the Huawei Honor 10 is not yet optimized with our DJI GO app and Osmo Mobile 2, however, did you try to check if your phone is connected to the Osmo mobile 2 via bluetooth before you install it with the Osmo mobile 2?

Hi, many thanks for your reply. Yes, the Bluetooth was switched on when I tried.

It’s my bad I guess because I haven’t checked whether Honor 10 is supported. However, I did see all previous versions are supported, so I thought you haven’t perhaps updated the list. Now I am stuck with it and can’t even use it today for the shoot. It is what it is, I guess.
Do you maybe know when p, or in fact, whether it will be supported at all? I just bought a phone a month ago and it is by far the best Honor, so maybe you might test that model soon-ish? If not, I guess I will need to return it.  What do you think?
2018-7-26
Use props
Zel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-26 14:28

UPDATE:

I’ve managed to make it work, yes! After a few pairing tries it did go through!  Will check tomorrow whether everything works fine, but so far, so good, thanks once more!
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for that update. If in case you have additional inquiries please feel free to post it here at DJI forum for us to help you.
2018-7-27
Use props
Zel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-27 13:28
Thank you for that update. If in case you have additional inquiries please feel free to post it here at DJI forum for us to help you.

Many thanks. After one day of playing with it, I can report that Honor 10 works fine.
I do have to ask, however, when are the android phones get *manual adjust* option in DJI GO app?
This is a must for everyone I know, especially the AE lock etc. At this point I use ‘Open Camera’ app because I don’t want a constant exposure changes.
Could  you please share any news on the front, perhaps?
Much appreciated
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zel Posted at 2018-7-28 14:32
Many thanks. After one day of playing with it, I can report that Honor 10 works fine.
I do have to ask, however, when are the android phones get *manual adjust* option in DJI GO app?
This is a must for everyone I know, especially the AE lock etc. At this point I use ‘Open Camera’ app because I don’t want a constant exposure changes.

Hi, thanks for the updates, may I know what specific option are you trying to adjust manually?
2018-7-29
Use props
Zel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-29 14:01
Hi, thanks for the updates, may I know what specific option are you trying to adjust manually?

To lock auto exposure for example. AE and AF. Or to adjust the exposure manually. It would be nice to have the same options as iOS users have. Don’t discriminate against us Android users, please
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules