Will a CrystalSky or new Phone improve the transmission signal?
544 10 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisdutton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14511 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have been having issues with my Spark as it keeps saying 'Image transmission signal weak' using my S7 Edge.

Will getting a CrystalSky resolve this or maybe the latest Samsung/iPhone?

Thanks
Chris
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the image transmission of your device. May we ask when was the last update you performed on your aircraft and the remote controller? We're here to help and kindly don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

spark firm.PNG
2018-7-26
Use props
chrisdutton
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-26 10:23
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the image transmission of your device. May we ask when was the last update you performed on your aircraft and the remote controller? We're here to help and kindly don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Hi

I did the updates today. I have a thread about it here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1483485
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, if you did all the updates today, there shouldn't be a problem with regards to the S7 edge you are currently using. If you are planning to replace your mobile device, I will be posting below some of the compatible devices for your reference. Thank you.

2018-7-26
Use props
chrisdutton
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hi, so is the s9 not supporter?

I'm unsure as to whether to get android or ios, or like I say the crystalsky, basically whichever will not give these errors. Is an OTG needed? Does this stop these errors?
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

chrisdutton Posted at 2018-7-26 10:52
hi, so is the s9 not supporter?

I'm unsure as to whether to get android or ios, or like I say the crystalsky, basically whichever will not give these errors. Is an OTG needed? Does this stop these errors?

Hi, yes OTG cable is suggested but this is only for Android devices. For the time being, IOS  is not yet supported with the OTG capability. Thank you.
2018-7-26
Use props
chrisdutton
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Does the crystal sky have these issues? So, is android more buggy than ios? Or are they basically the same?
2018-7-26
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

If you are on the latest 4.2.21, then first try to downgrade your software to 4.2.12. Usually it helps with the signal strenght. Download from apkmirror.
Safe Flying;)
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

chrisdutton Posted at 2018-7-26 11:05
Does the crystal sky have these issues? So, is android more buggy than ios? Or are they basically the same?

Hi, sorry for the late response, may I have the version of your DJI GO 4 app?
2018-7-26
Use props
chrisdutton
lvl.2
United Kingdom

it's 4.2.21, I had these issues 3 weeks back too before the firmware update this morning. It's driving me nuts unsure if to go android or ios
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

chrisdutton Posted at 2018-7-26 12:02
it's 4.2.21, I had these issues 3 weeks back too before the firmware update this morning. It's driving me nuts unsure if to go android or ios

Thanks for the response, I added information to you via PM. Kindly check your inbox.
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules