DJI Go Phone Compatibility Request
2049 7 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
samborambo56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220062 ft

Hi

I bought a big battery phone (Blackview P10000 Pro) to use with the Phantom 3 Standard that I have. However I do not think that the phone is compatible with DJI GO as it never gives me the option to view the camera after everything has been booted up.
Are there any plans to make this phone compatible? Would be VERY useful considering the DJI Go app absolutely EATS phone battery and will safely last probably only 4/5 flights on one 'standard' phone charge.

Thanks
Sam
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. May I know what device are you currently using right now? Please see the attached image below for recommended devices. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-7-26
Use props
samborambo56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220062 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-26 10:35
Hi, thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. May I know what device are you currently using right now? Please see the attached image below for recommended devices. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi there
Thanks for the quick response

I was trying to use the Blackview P10000 Pro - I understand this isn't a popular phone but it's running android 7.1.1

Thanks
Sam
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

samborambo56 Posted at 2018-7-26 10:37
Hi there

I understand that this might work to your drone before. However, we cannot guarantee you that this will continuously work on your Phantom 3 standard since it's not fully compatible with your drone. We still recommended you to use the listed device on the image I provided for reliability purposes. Thank you.
2018-7-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

'Are there any plans to make this phone compatible? '

DJI has no way to 'make this phone compatible'. They make the DJI Go app to suit either Android or Apple, and thaty is as far as they can go. There are many versions of Android out there, each one customised by the phone maker, and they are not all going to work with the drone.
2018-7-26
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

samborambo56 Posted at 2018-7-26 10:37
Hi there

Post a screenshot of phone when you have started everything up.
This is something with the screen settings or apps running in background.
This has more than needed to run any Dji Go 4 app so it should not have any trouble with
Dji Go if your settings are right.
2018-7-27
Use props
nosferas
New

France

I want to purchase a dji mini se 2 so i look for the app, i have download it but when i try to install it a message appear and Say 'the app not install' and my phone IS a blackwiew (yes it exist) so IS it my phone ? Help me please
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

nosferas Posted at 8-21 14:22
I want to purchase a dji mini se 2 so i look for the app, i have download it but when i try to install it a message appear and Say 'the app not install' and my phone IS a blackwiew (yes it exist) so IS it my phone ? Help me please

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you using. Copy this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and past it on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules