Accessory: Cold Shoe mount, thread adapter?
753 3 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>

Would be nice to have a Cold Shoe mount accessory or some other mounting option at the grip,
for mounting monitors, camera mic, radio mic,
where the focus wheel goes or the other side, mounted via the 2x M4 screws go on either side of the handle.

2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AVsupport, thanks for your post, the various accessories will be released soon, please note our online store.
Yes, the Focus wheel can be mounted to either side of the gimbal, you can mount other accessories in another side, please check more details when the accessories are released.
2018-7-27
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-27 02:35
Hi AVsupport, thanks for your post, the various accessories will be released soon, please note our online store.
Yes, the Focus wheel can be mounted to either side of the gimbal, you can mount other accessories in another side, please check more details when the accessories are released.

Thanks @DJI Mindy,
I'm looking forward to it, DJI makes great equipment and software, and you're obviously listening! Hence I am getting rid of my Zhiyun Crane.
[For those that do need a quickfix until the proper DJI accessories arrive: apparently there's a SmallRig 1960 coldshoe adapter that can be mounted with those M4s]
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AVsupport Posted at 2018-7-27 17:11
Thanks @DJI Mindy,
I'm looking forward to it, DJI makes great equipment and software, and you're obviously listening! Hence I am getting rid of my Zhiyun Crane.
[For those that do need a quickfix until the proper DJI accessories arrive: apparently there's a SmallRig 1960 coldshoe adapter that can be mounted with those M4s]

Thanks for your patience and support to DJI product.
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules