X4S screen freezing
835 9 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mickey.railcam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377667 ft
United Kingdom

I have just purchased an X4S for my Matrice200, if I take several photographs in succession, the screen on my ipad pro goes black where the image should be, the DJI go4 app is still working, is this a faulty cam?
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mickey, may I know what's the current version of the APP? Have you tried to reinstall the APP to verify?
2018-7-27
Use props
mickey.railcam
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-27 00:10
Hi Mickey, may I know what's the current version of the APP? Have you tried to reinstall the APP to verify?

yes, its the latest version, i uninstalled it and re-installed it. I am also having problems with the quality of the images, they are very poor and or varying brightness, I have taken a succession of photos of the same object and each photo is exposed differently.
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mickey.railcam Posted at 2018-7-27 00:51
yes, its the latest version, i uninstalled it and re-installed it. I am also having problems with the quality of the images, they are very poor and or varying brightness, I have taken a succession of photos of the same object and each photo is exposed differently.

Received with thanks! Could you upload a short issue video? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.
2018-7-27
Use props
mickey.railcam
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-27 23:27
Received with thanks! Could you upload a short issue video? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.

I cant provide a video at the moment but the camera is producing some terrible photos, I will try to add them here

each photo is badly focussed and pixelated, I get better images with my PH4pro
2018-7-31
Use props
mickey.railcam
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have returned the camera as faulty
2018-8-1
Use props
Sarah Jones
New

India

I've also faced this freezing issue. I don't know how to fix this freezing problem, I have been researching this for a long time. I have reported this issue to ms onenote support and waiting for their reply.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mickey.railcam Posted at 2018-8-1 11:26
I have returned the camera as faulty

Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, the unit was returned to DJI, right? Is there any case number or similar for follow-up?
2018-8-3
Use props
mickey.railcam
lvl.2
United Kingdom

no, it was clearly a faulty camera so I just returned it to Amazon, only had it a week
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mickey.railcam Posted at 2018-8-3 08:20
no, it was clearly a faulty camera so I just returned it to Amazon, only had it a week

Alright! If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise. Wish you have a nice weekend!
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules