Cannot connect to the vision assistance
664 2 2015-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vmaxrocket
New

United States

I cannot connect the controller to the vision assistance program on my pc. The copter connected just fine and upgraded the firmware, but the controller will not connect. It tells me to connect to the controller...duh!...I am connected..lol..I tried three different computers and no luck. I am hoping I am just missing something simple, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Is there a particular sequence of starting up the unit to fly or does it matter? ie, start the controller and range extender, connect to the wifi phantom on cell phone, start the copter and then open the app and make your settings? Then go fly! Or does it really matter what the sequence is?

thanks in advance for your help,

Kenny

2015-5-23
Use props
vmaxrocket
New

United States

Okay guys I found how to do this by mistake watching a video to set the ioc on. You plug in the phantom, turn it on and turn on the controller and then start the assistance software and hey there it is all the settings. First it asks if you want to be brave and activate the naza mode and say yes if you feel comfortable enough at flying.  Then you can make all the changes you want.

When I talked to customer support a while back the guy give me the run around the block and back then finally told me I would have to ship it back to the factory for repairs. Repairs? it is brand new, the only repair that was needed was him getting more knowledge of the product before he attempted customer support.
2015-5-24
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

That's called customer "no" service.
2015-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules