Gimbal shuts down after start
918 4 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans98dbc39d
lvl.1
Australia

The gimbal turns on but I get an orange light, and it shuts down. I got this at the end of May. Is it hardware fault or can i reset it? fyi, I'm based in Australia.

I posted on thread below but it might helpful to create a new one.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D533%26typeid%3D533
I have the very same issue. I initially thought maybe I was low on battery and I charged but the isssue still prevails.

Yes, I activated this at the end of May.
I can’t update the firmware as the gimbal shuts down automatically. I  have tried this on multiple phones. It was working before. I haven’t  really used it since I got it besides testing at home. I was hoping to  use this weekend but now it’s not working.

2018-7-27
Use props
lostinsydney
lvl.1
Australia

I might have isolated the issue. It seems like it's not charging. I had it on charge for almost half a day, and tried multiple chargers including Apple's iphone and ipad charger. I also tried to original as well others cables. While connected to power, I can connect via the app, and it says 15% power.

The first of three lights has been blinking non-stop and green is on while charging.

Anything I can do to fix or is it hardware issue?
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

lostinsydney Posted at 2018-7-28 01:22
I might have isolated the issue. It seems like it's not charging. I had it on charge for almost half a day, and tried multiple chargers including Apple's iphone and ipad charger. I also tried to original as well others cables. While connected to power, I can connect via the app, and it says 15% power.

The first of three lights has been blinking non-stop and green is on while charging.

Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. This issue could be a hardware issue. I would recommend sending the unit for repair. Kindly contact our team support using this link: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). Thanks for your support.
2018-7-28
Use props
lostinsydney
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-28 03:25
Hi there, sorry for all the trouble. This issue could be a hardware issue. I would recommend sending the unit for repair. Kindly contact our team support using this link: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). Thanks for your support.

Thanks! I plugged 18w charger, and it seems to be charging according to the app. It has actually going down before from 15 to 13 to 11, and after I plugged it seems to be going up and its at 22. I find it strange that it wont charge with 4 others power adapters. There is definitely an issues here.

fyi, it still has 1 light blinking and green is solid. Will report back tomorrow.
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

lostinsydney Posted at 2018-7-28 04:13
Thanks! I plugged 18w charger, and it seems to be charging according to the app. It has actually going down before from 15 to 13 to 11, and after I plugged it seems to be going up and its at 22. I find it strange that it wont charge with 4 others power adapters. There is definitely an issues here.

fyi, it still has 1 light blinking and green is solid. Will report back tomorrow.

Hi, thanks for the response, if the issue will persist I strongly advise contacting our support like Paladin mention, you can go directly to the link that is provided on post#3.
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules