Broken Camera?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JIMMYP32
New

United States

Hi
I have a phantom 3 which was working fine- Made 5 successfull flights with nice video footage

My pilot app had a pop up stating that I needed to update firmware

I did so, nad received the successfull upload message on my SD card. Next I went to upload the frimware on the controller and after waiting for a long period of time I checked the SD card and had a message that stated htat the firmware on the card was the same or older than installed on the controller.

So next I tried to power up both my controller and the phantome- The camera on the Phantom is now freeking out....
It is like it cannot find home. It bounces from all the pointing up to all the way straight down..... over and over again. Rapidly.
Then it finally gives up and the power to the camera quits.

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone else have issues with firmware updates?

I have been trying to get the 24hour tech support to help but they just stop responding???
2015-5-23
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Go back and look at the information accompanying the latest update. This update (v1.1.9) does not need to be applied to the remote.

Hope things didn't get too fouled up.
2015-5-23
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I would try the update to the main unit again... perhaps with a fresh download in case something is corrupted.  
2015-5-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried to calibrate your gimbal?  If not try that and then calibrate your IMU.  
2015-5-23
Use props
JIMMYP32
New

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-5-24 01:24
Have you tried to calibrate your gimbal?  If not try that and then calibrate your IMU.

Yes, I did- Finally got thru to DJI support and they figured out that I had a bad gamble- The replaced the P3 with a new and it is bad!! this is getting old- different issues- Won't even take off!! Fresh out of the box!!!
2015-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules