Strange warning - P3P
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

OK ... as some know - my original 300A controller basically fell apart ... but in the last few flights - I was getting a strange warning :

Altitude and distance restricted to 30m and 50m respectively .... this was as the controller lost connection. With the old controller - about 1200m from my house towards town. NOTE : towards town - not over it.

Received replacement 300A controller today and linked it without problem ... charged up and gave it a test ...
Same warning but this time same direction at approx. 1750m.

AC did RTH fine ... and once connection resumed ... all was fine.

Note - the Warning is when the AC and Controller lose ALL connection.....

Latest GO for Android
Latest FW

Anyone else ?

Nigel

2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. May I know what device are you using right now? Please make sure you're using a compatible device to your Phantom 3 Standard. You may check the attached image below for reference. Also, make sure that RC and AC is linked. Thank you.

2018-7-27
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Natalie ...

It is a Phantom 3 Pro ... not a Standard.

I use a Nexus Vers 2 16Gb which is fully compatible.

The controller is a replacement in A1 condition and was fully linked before flight and fully tested / confirmed.

Not only the 30 / 50M warning ... but previously I have had warning twice but not repeated again that my account is not fully activated ................... what is that ? I have been activated FULLY for significant time.

I will be trying with another tablet in case there is a 'glitch' in my Nexus.

Nigel
2018-7-28
Use props
rzboril2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 910705 ft
Czechia

without first internet and location connect is  worked area limited . Phantom must see  flying location.
2018-9-2
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

rzboril2000 Posted at 2018-9-2 13:16
without first internet and location connect is  worked area limited . Phantom must see  flying location.

I appreciate english is not first language - but I cannot understand your post.

Nigel
2018-9-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

hI nIGEL ! i experienced a similar isssue with a warning " Reached limit distance" .. at 500 mts .. i never seen this before in my Phantom 3 SE (fcc) .
i solved it closing all APP , AC and RC and starting again ... i thinK it was fail from app, not from AC or RC
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules