Mavic ND filters.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

OK so, I’m an idiot. I was making up an order for some parts, and I added ND filters for my Mavic. It’s a Pro Platinum. I ordered them for a Mavic Air. So now, I have a set of Mavic Air ND filters and no Mavic Air to put them on. I wish I was able to just order a Mavic Air to correct this problem, but she’s not buying what I would like to buy. I opened the box, so they can’t be returned.

Jeff
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know about the trouble. Where did you purchase these ND filters?
2018-7-27
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-27 11:56
Hi. I am sorry to know about the trouble. Where did you purchase these ND filters?

From the DJI store, but I opened the package before realizing that I had ordered the wrong thing.

Jeff
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. The best thing you need to do is to get in contact with DJI Support at ( www.dji.com/support ) for further help. Please tell DJI Support on what happened for us to help you fix this issue.
2018-7-27
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-27 12:10
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. The best thing you need to do is to get in contact with DJI Support at ( www.dji.com/support ) for further help. Please tell DJI Support on what happened for us to help you fix this issue.

Thank you. I will do so.

Jeff
2018-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules