Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3S camera quality looks off?and sony vegas render issue
651 8 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AcePlays
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8215 ft

United Kingdom

My p3s' cmera doesn't look like a 2.7k quality
its been off in spots, rough and  i ve thought, hmmm fine i ll make slower movements to give more time for the camera to stay focused.
and while in sony vegas 13.0 pro i couldnt render it properly, the 2,7k resolution was custom templated but after being rendered i watched the video and it only showed a minimised version(in full screen) screenshot was too big to attatch...like it was a square...black bars all around.

2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the issue that you encountering right now so we can check. Thank you.
2018-7-27
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Did you replay from the SD card or from cache?
2018-7-27
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The P3 Standard does not have a lens that can focus, it is fixed focus. If the quality does not look right to you, it is probably the player you are using. As for Vegas not rendering it correctly, it might be time to upgrade your copy of Vegas. However, it sounds very much like you are looking at the cached video on your phone or tablet. The cached copy is low resolution, 720p, and not 2.7K, to view the full quality movies, remove the micro SD card from the camera, plug it into an adapter and copy it to your computer first.

2018-7-27
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2018-7-27 16:56
The P3 Standard does not have a lens that can focus, it is fixed focus. If the quality does not look right to you, it is probably the player you are using. As for Vegas not rendering it correctly, it might be time to upgrade your copy of Vegas. However, it sounds very much like you are looking at the cached video on your phone or tablet. The cached copy is low resolution, 720p, and not 2.7K, to view the full quality movies, remove the micro SD card from the camera, plug it into an adapter and copy it to your computer first.

i have used a few solutions and , i do not use the tablet/phone video i transfer videos directly from the sd card,
as i slow down videos in editing i will be considering flying slower to allow the fixed focus to capture each frame to its best.
Thanks for the help,
my experience with sony vegas hasn t been great so i will be switching back to premiere pro
which i would recommend to others
Thanks for spending time to reply
2018-7-30
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i have used a few solutions and , i do not use the tablet/phone video i transfer videos directly from the sd card,
as i slow down videos in editing i will be considering flying slower to allow the fixed focus to capture each frame to its best.
Thanks for the help,
my experience with sony vegas hasn t been great so i will be switching back to premiere pro
which i would recommend to others
Thanks for spending time to reply
2018-7-30
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-27 12:07
Hi. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the issue that you encountering right now so we can check. Thank you.

here is an attatchment
in sony vegas i am setting the custom resolution of the 2.7k camera
Looking at a piece of raw video it looks great, as with my problem, i think sony vegas is the cause
Films & TV 30_07_2018 21_53_06.png
2018-7-30
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

AcePlays Posted at 2018-7-30 12:55
here is an attatchment

If you would like us to take a look at the material, upload a short piece of original, not edited or processed, video to Dropbox and paste a link to it on this thread.
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AcePlays Posted at 2018-7-30 12:55
here is an attatchment

I agree, since the attached image is from third party application. If you're having any other issue, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules