Verification Code Cant See
8489 8 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
foreverprime1
lvl.1

I have installed the DJI Assistant 2 app on my computer, but am unable to access it because it calls for a verification code which I am unable to get.  I can get the email that supposedly contains the verification code, but it doesn't.  All it contains is a link to resetting my password to get into the DJI site.  I never get the verification code, so I can never get into DJI Assistant 2.

Any thoughts on how to get this verification code?  

2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi foreverprime1, sorry for the troubles on logging in the DJI Assistance 2, you are running the latest firmware right?
Please try this website to see if it is available: https://account-api.dji.com/apis/apprest/v1/vcode
2018-7-27
Use props
foreverprime1
lvl.1

Yes, I'm running the latest version.  I got my drone for a gift and haven't really used it yet. My problem is I collaborated everything and I can't control the gimble camera with my controller.  How can I fix this problem?
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

foreverprime1 Posted at 2018-7-29 19:57
Yes, I'm running the latest version.  I got my drone for a gift and haven't really used it yet. My problem is I collaborated everything and I can't control the gimble camera with my controller.  How can I fix this problem?

Thanks for getting back to us. For the DJI Assistant 2 issue, you may try to reinstall and see whether it works. Regarding the gimbal camera cannot be controlled by the RC, please try to reset gimbal settings in APP to see whether it works. Alternatively, you may press and hold the empty part of the camera for several seconds until a blue ring pops up, then drag the blue ring up and down to see whether the gimbal camera responded.
2018-7-30
Use props
foreverprime1
lvl.1

foreverprime1 Posted at 2018-7-29 19:57

I have installed the DJI Assistant 2 app on my computer, but am unable to access it because it calls for a verification code which I am unable to get.  I can get the email that supposedly contains the verification code, but it doesn't.  All it contains is a link to resetting my password to get into the DJI site.  I never get the verification code, so I can never get into DJI Assistant 2. I was ableto get the code one time and use it to come to find out, it says network error. I have a new drone that the gimble doest not move when i use the controller. I collaborated multiple times and played with the settings and nothing.  Doesn't allow me to control it.

Any thoughts on how to get this verification code and get my drone working?
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

foreverprime1 Posted at 2018-8-1 13:28
I have installed the DJI Assistant 2 app on my computer, but am unable to access it because it calls for a verification code which I am unable to get.  I can get the email that supposedly contains the verification code, but it doesn't.  All it contains is a link to resetting my password to get into the DJI site.  I never get the verification code, so I can never get into DJI Assistant 2. I was ableto get the code one time and use it to come to find out, it says network error. I have a new drone that the gimble doest not move when i use the controller. I collaborated multiple times and played with the settings and nothing.  Doesn't allow me to control it.

Any thoughts on how to get this verification code and get my drone working?

Hi there, did you try the link I posted in 2# to see whether the verification code works?
2018-8-1
Use props
djiuser_YqYclnCNStHD
New

Russia

Hi.
I have the same problem with the verification code. Where can i get my code?
2019-12-27
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 856752 ft
Spain

Same issue still, in 2020 it does not work for DJI MAvic 2 zoom, tried everything already, reinstall, disable firewall/antivirus, clear folders, ... I can also see the captcha in that link but it doesnt work either... Network error (,)
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Luisinho83 Posted at 7-20 10:44
Same issue still, in 2020 it does not work for DJI MAvic 2 zoom, tried everything already, reinstall, disable firewall/antivirus, clear folders, ... I can also see the captcha in that link but it doesnt work either... Network error (,)

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem, you mean you could visit the address: https://account-api.dji.com/apis/apprest/v1/vcode right? If yes, it means your network is OK. Please make sure that the firewall and antivirus software on your PC is turned off. Then exit the DJI Assistant 2 software, and try three times.
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules