Where am I
1990 9 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13346 ft
France

In the information on the left of a particular post you can see user name, avatar etc and at the bottom - the poster's location. Where does this come from? In this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 0&page=1#pid1484780 my location is given in France, which is correct but also in USA which is wrong. Is this because I sometimes use a VPN to access gelocated info? If so how come some posts I have seen show no location.

My VPN is OFF at the moment so this post should show me in France.
2018-7-28
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

-my location is given in France, which is correct but also in USA which is wrong.
Is this because I sometimes use a VPN to access gelocated info? If so how come some posts I have seen show no location.-

VPN or other used proxies can do that, yes.
How people get no location in their posts?
I am still looking for this setup, too!
2018-7-28
Use props
Antipaxi
lvl.4

It's the VPN.
2018-7-28
Use props
Saurez
lvl.1

Pakistan

IT caused by a vpn and your browser cookie, Because when you turn on your vpn your browser cookie will store your location and then when you turn it off some times it will remain show you the same location Like in USA, I was also wondering about this and have found out the reason at usa vpn which make sense to me.
2018-8-17
Use props
mattvictor
New

India

Hi, Good to see this post! For students, I am gonna share top class paper writers for college for cheap also they will assist in your exams and guide to complete other stuff related to study. Hope you will enjoy this service and recommend when you need to hire writers.
2018-8-17
Use props
Putting Green
New

United States

VPN is useful to browse the Internet. Here's my putting green turf guide for beginners.
2018-9-4
Use props
Mike86
New

United States

You must be using a Free VPN which can cause these kinds of issues. That's why its always better to use Paid and Quality VPNs to avoid that kind of breaches. Get Any Qualitative VPN Trial and then compare it with your current VPN.
2018-10-12
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Love how the spammers lock on to this sort of topic.  (not!)
2018-10-12
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I'm guessing you're in a chair in front of your computer.

I'm in a couch with my computer in my lap.
2018-10-13
Use props
linda98martin
New

United Kingdom

I think you need a good vpn which make you anonymous or do not leak your real location like PureVPN. T is offers 7 days trial with all premium features in just $0.99. https://www.purevpn.com/
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules