Goggles or CrystalSky?
935 2 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisdutton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14511 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I hate the fact seeing my screen is hard work, the glare is awful and having loads of issues with the transmission signal with my S7.
I am thinking of either the Goggles or the CrystalSky.

Obviously, these are very different, but both would make sure the sun/glare issue is no longer an issue for me.

What would you pick if you had the choice between the 2? The goggles are £350 and the screen currently is £450-£570.

The Goggles do not look ideal to be taking away on holiday, so that is a factor I will have to think about.

I do not use it that much, but when I do, I get weak transmission issues and I struggle to see the screen. (I have tried full brightness and I have tried a sun shade)
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You might want to check this thread: (https://forum.dji.com/thread-121550-1-1.html). I hope this will help.
2018-7-28
Use props
djiuser_r9kwGowxMjSx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115 ft
United States

I have both but if I could only have one I would say CrystalSky 5.5.  It is easier to carry and the screen is awesome.  I live in the desert so bright sunny days are the norm.  I have not once thought I needed to find shade to see the screen.  Don't get me wrong, I love the goggles and I'm glad I have both but...
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules