Cleaning the Spark Camera Lens
1826 9 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timmarez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14072 ft
United States

how do i cllean the camera lens on my spark, just got into some leaves from a bush.

2018-7-28
Use props
landude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126407 ft

United States

I use a lens cleaning kit for eyeglasses. Most come with a cloth and a spray.
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

If it is just the outside appearance, for this special situation, you can use a soft cotton pad with alcohol for cleaning.If they came inside the lens, you can send it back and we will help to take care of it.
2018-7-28
Use props
Sidd Finch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-28 07:06
If it is just the outside appearance, for this special situation, you can use a soft cotton pad with alcohol for cleaning.If they came inside the lens, you can send it back and we will help to take care of it.

Alcohol will leave a film on the glass so make sure you polish with a soft cotton cloth. Or a super tiny bit of windex.

Sidd
2018-7-28
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1521201 ft
United States

carefully with a soft cloth
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-7-29
Use props
Alyssa Caroline
New

Pakistan

A lens is a very sensitive thing and we just need to save lenses from dust or scratches. Essay Help UK and I are happy here and soon I will refer this website to others of my sibling. Because I know it is a place of information.
2018-7-30
Use props
timmarez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14072 ft
United States

thank you for all the sugestins
2018-8-24
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

mahendar cherry Posted at 2018-9-28 05:06
Mobdro APK for mac Windows and IOS is regularly updated for its content. It offers on huge and a much consolidated list of channels and programs so that you can never get annoyed when it comes to watching mobile television.

Reported as advertising
2018-9-29
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

I think you guys mean the lens cover glass.. No the lens itself. But anyhow, i use glasses cleaner wipes. that goes very well.. Btw i know its time to clean, when i see flickering in the image o fthe propellers sending shadows on the lens cover..
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules