Activation error 400??
10436 93 2018-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial Visions
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125197 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-18 00:23
Hi Aerial Visions, I'm sorry to read about your experience, that's not what we want to see. There are also some online authorized stores, you may check here: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
As discussed above, DJI is also the victims in this kind of case, all info collected here will be forwarded to the police as well. Hope for your understanding.

i truely underdstand but yall should understand we been scammed because we don't have the money for something brand new at the time. for example i purchased a inspire 1 broke the camera an gimbal shipped the inspire got it fixed. an i purchased it on offer up. if yall made the message say its stolen thats another thing but the message has a error 400 call yall if it continues the price was super low. who wouldn't buy it. yall should unlock these drones with proof we was scammed. hopefully when i ship mine off i have great results an the other guys also. if not i will be contacting a lawyer because yall running a scam also by doing insurance claims but not honoring us for being victims. i will support in m aking this public so future customers will see how yall treat the people who can't afford new equipment from yall or a authorized dealer. there was know way to tell it was stolen
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aerial Visions Posted at 2018-9-18 09:26
i truely underdstand but yall should understand we been scammed because we don't have the money for something brand new at the time. for example i purchased a inspire 1 broke the camera an gimbal shipped the inspire got it fixed. an i purchased it on offer up. if yall made the message say its stolen thats another thing but the message has a error 400 call yall if it continues the price was super low. who wouldn't buy it. yall should unlock these drones with proof we was scammed. hopefully when i ship mine off i have great results an the other guys also. if not i will be contacting a lawyer because yall running a scam also by doing insurance claims but not honoring us for being victims. i will support in m aking this public so future customers will see how yall treat the people who can't afford new equipment from yall or a authorized dealer. there was know way to tell it was stolen

May I have the aircraft SN for the double check? I've checked the history again, it seems that you have not offered it. Could you confirm?
2018-9-19
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft

Cindav Posted at 2018-8-8 22:48
well, if they are selling a "never used" unwanted gift or similar excuse, its most likely stolen.  

No one sells a brand new unit really cheap.  

.... and at half the price raises a flag straight away... the old saying "if it looks to good to be true then it probably is" feel sorry for you guys who were conned out of your money....
2018-9-19
Use props
eduwinner
lvl.1

Spain

I have same error when I try to activate my magic 2 pro
Could you check my serial number?

SN: 163DF8J0014366.

Thank you
2018-9-21
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

May DJI make a website for checking S/N to make sure it legit?
2018-9-21
Use props
eduwinner
lvl.1

Spain

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-9-21 08:34

You can check your serial number here

tools.retroroms.info

but you it doen't say if It is a stolen unit or not
2018-9-21
Use props
eduwinner
lvl.1

Spain

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-9-21 08:34

You can check your serial number here

tools.retroroms.info

but you it doen't say if It is a stolen unit or not
2018-9-21
Use props
fans216e90cd
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi i am having the same issue with my spark. Been trying to activate it for 4 hrs now
2018-10-20
Use props
Elza_R
lvl.1
Russia

HI. I also can not activate the drone, error 400.
Will the staff be so kind to check out my drone?
SN: 0K1DF1W3ADHM0Q
Thank.
2019-3-13
Use props
Elza_R
lvl.1
Russia

I spoke with technical support DJI. The support checked the drone by number, it is not stolen.
Support answered:
"We received feedback earlier that some customer may experience trouble activating the unit due to system maintenance. I am checking with our engineers if the update has been completed."
Further:
"The maintenance of the system is currently on going. Please try to activate the unit again in 1 to 2 hours. We apolgize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

It's been about 12 hours since communicating with support, but I still can't activate the drone. This is disgusting, I paid the money but I can not use the device.
Always the same error:

2019-3-13
Use props
Aleks18
lvl.1

Russia

I am having the same activation issue with a recently purchased Mavic Air 2.  The serial number is 3N3BH7E00202JP.  Is this device stolen as well?  Thanks.
2020-10-1
Use props
IcantDo55
lvl.2
United States

Aleks18 Posted at 10-1 09:27
I am having the same activation issue with a recently purchased Mavic Air 2.  The serial number is 3N3BH7E00202JP.  Is this device stolen as well?  Thanks.

Where do you live?
2020-10-1
Use props
Aleks18
lvl.1

Russia

I live in Russia
2020-10-1
Use props
IcantDo55
lvl.2
United States

Interesting as most of the other ones all showed up in Norfolk Virginia USA.  DJI admitted to loosing a shipment and I figures it ended up here.  Maybe they lost another shipment in your country.
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules