Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S UK Shipping
2795 54 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jimmyb Posted at 2018-8-3 05:19
Thankyou Susan, it’s taken a while but I’m looking forward to receiving it, hopefully in time for a shoot next weekend.

Alright! If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise. Wish you have a nice weekend!
2018-8-3
Use props
fanseff76a00
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-1 01:50
Sorry for keeping you waiting. I just got an update from the designated team that it is the misinformation. we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I've pushed the team again and will take your order as the priority and will try our best to send these orders in the following several working days, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Hi Susan,

Nothing changed. Can you check and make sure that in this week I will get my item shipped as I slowly loosing my patience.
ON 0442059088909
2018-8-5
Use props
djiuser_FAc9onCOwjqH
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fanseff76a00 Posted at 2018-8-5 06:39
Hi Susan,

Nothing changed. Can you check and make sure that in this week I will get my item shipped as I slowly loosing my patience.

Same here, nothings changed...

Onto the 18th Working Day now.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanseff76a00 Posted at 2018-8-5 06:39
Hi Susan,

Sorry for the late response. I'm checking the exact status with the team and will come back later.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FAc9onCOwjqH Posted at 2018-8-6 00:53
Same here, nothings changed...

Onto the 18th Working Day now.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm checking the current status with the team and will keep you posted, thanks!
2018-8-7
Use props
StuartSpicer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1224 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-3 02:55
Hi Stuart, I just checked your order number, the package has been shipped, you may check your email address later to see whether the tracking number is available.

Yes I can now see the tracking but DHL have now lost the parcel.
2018-8-7
Use props
Jimmyb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31621 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine appeared lost to DHL, but it turned out it was packed into a consignment of multiple parcels, so had no tracking between China and the U.K.  It was dispatched from China last Thursday and arrived today. (It’s worth the wait!)
2018-8-7
Use props
fanseff76a00
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-7 04:45
Sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm checking the current status with the team and will keep you posted, thanks!

Yeah I am waiting. In the same time I will post a wee picture

So ... like you see 15-20  Delivery time in your adverts.. it is now 19 days (BUSINESS) and my order is not even in shipped status.
2018-8-8
Use props
djiuser_FAc9onCOwjqH
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fanseff76a00 Posted at 2018-8-8 03:07
Yeah I am waiting. In the same time I will post a wee picture [view_image]

So ... like you see 15-20  Delivery time in your adverts.. it is now 19 days (BUSINESS) and my order is not even in shipped status.

20th business day for me...I've just been in contact and they told me my order was supposed to be shipped today but the Ronin S is out of stock. Absolutely ridiculous!
2018-8-8
Use props
djiuser_FAc9onCOwjqH
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-3 03:03
I understand your anxiety, but there is no further news for now. I'll keep an eye on the status and follow up for you.

20th business day for me Susan...I've just been in contact and they told me my order was supposed to be shipped today but the Ronin S is out of stock. Absolutely ridiculous!
2018-8-8
Use props
djiuser_FAc9onCOwjqH
lvl.2
United Kingdom

UPDATE : out of stock so won't ship until around 15th August. Which will be 36 days after ordering! And only £10 compensation, they make me a fool!
2018-8-8
Use props
fanseff76a00
lvl.2
United Kingdom

That is completely joke...
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

StuartSpicer Posted at 2018-8-7 06:48
Yes I can now see the tracking but DHL have now lost the parcel.

I've checked your tracking number, it was delivered around 7th August, do you receive it? If not, please kindly contact our support via support.nl@dji.com and report the issue. Also, please tell us your ticket number, we'll keep follow up as well.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanseff76a00 Posted at 2018-8-8 03:07
Yeah I am waiting. In the same time I will post a wee picture [view_image]

I just got the latest news that the shipping is delayed due to the limited capacity, we sincerely apologize for all inconvenience. The estimated shipping schedule is around 15th August, we'll keep follow up for you. Again, sorry for the troubles.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FAc9onCOwjqH Posted at 2018-8-8 03:52
20th business day for me Susan...I've just been in contact and they told me my order was supposed to be shipped today but the Ronin S is out of stock. Absolutely ridiculous!

I understand how you feel and very sorry about it. We'll try our best to send the packages once the units are available.
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules