Replacement Rubber Plug For P4 Radio Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
White Bird1
lvl.1
United States

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get replacement rubber plugs for charge port on P4 Radio Controller? I am concerned about possible contamination.
Thanks!!
DJI radio controllers missing charge port contamination plugs.jpg
2018-7-29
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just put some tape over it.
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at support@dji.com for further help on this issue. Please attach this picture to the email for assessment.
2018-7-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am concerned about possible contamination.
It's just a power socket just like every laptop computer has.
Have you ever seen a laptop with a power socket cover plug?
It's completely unnecessary.
Don't worry about it.
2018-7-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Best send them in for repair!! Hahaha

To China preferably. Hehe

RedHotPoker
2018-7-29
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>

Drop into an 1. electrical 2. hobby or 3. car store and check out what they have for power connector plug covers.

2018-7-30
Use props
White Bird1
lvl.1
United States

Guess that I should have expected the jabs I got for some assistance.  I am actually trying to sell these controllers and want them to look professional to my potential customer.
2018-8-9
Use props
White Bird1
lvl.1
United States

Good News. It took a while, but I went on DJI Chat and spoke with a fellow who was kind enough to assist. One controller is for Inspire and the other is for P4.  He actually had NO CHARGE orders placed with two separate locations to have replacement plugs sent to me via UPS.

I have not received them yet, but will post when they  have arrived and have been Installed.

THANK YOU DJI FOR REPLACING THESE COMPONENTS FOR FREE.  
My chances of selling my controllers for the $  I want have greatly increased.  I realize that it is mostly cosmetic, but folks (including me)  prefer to purchase a product that looks like it has been taken of.
2018-8-9
Use props
Jim Watkins
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

White Bird1 Posted at 2018-8-9 08:30
Good News. It took a while, but I went on DJI Chat and spoke with a fellow who was kind enough to assist. One controller is for Inspire and the other is for P4.  He actually had NO CHARGE orders placed with two separate locations to have replacement plugs sent to me via UPS.

I have not received them yet, but will post when they  have arrived and have been Installed.

I need  replacement plugs too.  Mine was broken when I put it in the case and the cover was open.  I called DJI a year or so ago to ask if I could purchase this part, but they didn't make it available.  You should be able to order every single component for this equipment like you can with other electronic equipment.  Anyway, can you please tell me where I can purchase this part too?

Thanks,

--Jim
(Burbank, CA)
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules