Phantom 4 Camera Sensor Error
1984 5 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hadian LSIP
lvl.1

Indonesia

Dear DJI Forum Admin,

My name is Hadian from Indonesia. I would like to inquire about the condition of my Phantom 4 Drone.I have 2 Drone Phantom 4 Standart unit, and currently both my Drones can’t display images on my smartphone. There is a "Camera Sensor Error" and “Hardware Malfunction. Contact DJI Support to for repairs” notification on the smartphone screen. We desperately need Drones to finish our work right now.

Please ask the DJI to make recommendations to solve this problem..!

Thank you.
Hadian LSIP
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. Please check if the firmware of the Drone is up to date. I will be posting the DJI link where you can find and download the latest firmware using the DJI Assistant 2.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads
2018-7-30
Use props
Hadian LSIP
lvl.1

Indonesia

The type of my Drone is  DJI Phantom 4 Standart, and this issue was happen after I update the firmware to the last version.
2018-7-30
Use props
Hadian LSIP
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-30 07:57
Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. Please check if the firmware of the Drone is up to date. I will be posting the DJI link where you can find and download the latest firmware using the DJI Assistant 2.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads

The type of my Drone is  DJI Phantom 4 Standart, and this issue was happen after I update the firmware to the last version.
2018-7-30
Use props
Icer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431079 ft
Latvia

Hi,
Try reinstall update. In some cases you need perform update twice.
2018-7-31
Use props
Hadian LSIP
lvl.1

Indonesia

Icer Posted at 2018-7-31 01:55
Hi,
Try reinstall update. In some cases you need perform update twice.

Ok.  Thank Icer.
I will try first
2018-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules