1745 11 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alpbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 779281 ft
Turkey

Dear Forum Members,
I am actually experiencing some strange things with my MA nowadays.  Let me briefly summarize;

1- Almost 2 weeks ago, all of sudden,  the quality of the videos and what I see on my Iphone screen started to get blurred/pixelated on Auto setting. I was advised by some of you to switch to manual setting. It seemed that this helped solve the problem a lot although I was still having the pixelation issue once in a while even in Manual setting.

2- 2 days ago, I have unfortunately faced another problem when my MA was on the air. I received an error message reading "Aircraft Disconnected". At this very moment, I noticed that I was not able to command the MA since the sticks were not responsing at all.  The MA was on the air and I thoughout it was heading to the home point. I decided to turn off/on the remote controller. This time,  the RC connected to the aircraft and I was able to pilotting the craft again.

Next day, I deleted the DJI Go 4 and re-installed it. I flew with 3 batteries and I did not receive any error messages this time. In addition, the application was not asking me to make compass calibration. (I had to make compass calibration all the time before any single flight) . Now, my questions are;

- What might be the cause of the pixelation on Auto mode even though I have not messed with any settings?
- What might be the reason of the "Aircraft Disconnected" message? (By the way, I changed the data cable on the RC to see whether it was the reason. It was not. I still had the same message just before I re-installed the application.

Thank you very much in advance for your invaluable feedback.

2018-7-29
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

about 2nd problem, d/c link remote<>MA - no-one really knows what is happening there (You will hear refresh firmware by USB/assistant.. etc $@@$# from support guys, but it's not solving anything). only way to regain control is turn remote off>on and be fast   

good news, it's happening rarely

bad news - You don't know when, and according to M-laws - it will happen in worst possible time of all ;)

please check that topic with more details https://forum.dji.com/thread-156362-1-1.html
2018-7-29
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

My MA disconnected 2 times close to me without source of interference around. I asked DJI and provide them my AC and RC to check. They can’t explain what was happen. The disconnection happen rarely for me and not seems for some time. But it does happen in the worst times and I almost lost my MA. Now I always prepared for disconnection in every flight by ensuring home point recorded correctly and the takeoff landing point is clear and safe.
2018-7-29
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Singapore

The disconnection happen suddenly in very close range around 20-30 meters. I have no signal problem before and after. The aircraft also unable to reconnect to RC even returned in front of me.

I guess this is software problem in the RC cause the disconnection. As the RC able to reconnect normally after restart. This problem reported by many MA pilots now and DJI really need to take it seriously.
2018-7-29
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

KREMi Posted at 2018-7-29 23:27
about 2nd problem, d/c link remoteMA - no-one really knows what is happening there  (You will hear refresh firmware by USB/assistant.. etc $@@$# from support guys, but it's not solving anything). only way to regain control is turn remote off>on and be fast   

good news, it's happening rarely

Dear KREMİ,
Thank you for your reply. I have referred to the related thread and  I think the issue is still on the air.

Dear DJI Team & Engineers,
As you all know, from the engineering stand-point, there needs to be a root cause for anything occurring. So, I await a reasonable reply from you. Please do not ask me dizzy questions if you do this or that. I have flown more than 20 hrs with all the same settings until I get this intimidating error message.

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

2018-7-29
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

The "Disconnected" message on the screen "can be simply the cable being used"

Next time you get the "Disconnected" message.......don't turn anything off......simply unplug the cable from the device, and then plug back in.

This happens on my Inspire and P4P once in a while.......it's like the USB glitches, and needs to reconnect.........give it a try.  ( and or new cable )

Randy
2018-7-30
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Singapore

It’s the RC disconnected with AC not the mobile device disconnected. The status light on RC turned to red and mobile device still connected with RC.

I use the same USB cable before and after has no problem. It’s not the cable issue. Either the RC has problem need to reset or bugs with the communication link.
2018-7-30
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

Guys,
Thanks for your feedback. I have changed USB cable to make sure that it was the reason. Unfortunately, I got the same error after the replacement of the cable. Therefore, it is nothing to do with the cable.
2018-7-30
Use props
localarea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43488 ft
Estonia

I started seeing "Aircraft Disconnected" message and lost connection after upgrading to .400 firmware. Also been seeing "Strong wireless interference" warnings. I also thought it might be because of the USB cable but nothing changed after using different one. In warranty they said it is caused by the faulty firmware.
2018-7-31
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

Thank you localarea,
Is this the DJI or someone representing the Dji who admits that their software is faulty?

2018-7-31
Use props
Squashpile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 214019 ft
United States

Same here. Disconnect just a few feet away too. Never had a disconnect once until the latest app updates. It is not every time, but it is weird because never had a disconnect before. It will disconnect and reconnect over and over. Now I'm about scared to fly. I don't think it is the cable, but going to try another.
2018-7-31
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

Squashpile Posted at 2018-7-31 07:57
Same here. Disconnect just a few feet away too. Never had a disconnect once until the latest app updates. It is not every time, but it is weird because never had a disconnect before. It will disconnect and reconnect over and over. Now I'm about scared to fly. I don't think it is the cable, but going to try another.

I have tried already, beleive me , it is not the cable..
2018-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules