DJI Spark Carrying Bag and Propellers
914 10 2018-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ronnie.Choy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

I have been carrying my Spark in the original carrying bag as shown in the photo. Just a curious thought, are the propellers affected as they are slightly "squashed" by the bag all the time? Will that affect the propellers and hence the balancing of the Spark during its flight?
One of the reason I asked is because the sound of the propellers during flight is different now as compared to when it was new (I only had the Spark for about 3 months and 20 batteries worth of flight). I also noticed the jitteries in some video recordings during flight, and hence I am trying to find out what could be the reason.

Welcome all feedbacks and thoughts. Thank you.
IMG_7814.JPG
2018-7-30
Use props
Snakelover
lvl.4

United States

I will probably affect the balance. The camera problem might be a calibration error.
2018-7-30
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

I have the same bag but to be Safe I bought a Large Hard Suitcase. I use the bag just for Accessories.

2018-7-30
Use props
Ethan80
lvl.3
Flight distance : 295 ft
Spain

In my case, after bend a pair of propellers, left the bag and get a suitcase. No problems since use it.
IMG_20180728_180952.jpg
IMG_20180728_180925.jpg
2018-7-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Can't answer your question.

But I push my bird with the cam downwards in.

Seems more stabil, batteries and body of the spark on one side.

Also: I think you have just too much (prop guards, perhaps?) in the front pocket!

2018-7-30
Use props
Driel87
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265016 ft
Netherlands

I've bought a backpack for the drone and most of the stuff of the fly-more-combo. The original bag is used for extra accessories, but usualy i do not take this with me when flying the drone, just the backpack,
2018-7-30
Use props
Driel87
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265016 ft
Netherlands

also, a good backpack for the Spark and the accessories is available for a really good price. Just search the internet and i'm sure you'll find what you need.
2018-7-30
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

The simple fix to your problem is to put on new props and remove them before putting your spark in the bag.  The other option is to remove the prop clips which would allow your props to move to a more comfortable position in the bag.  I use this bag for all my batteries and remote and keep my spark in its original case.  this is my preference .. cheers
2018-7-30
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Canada

Ethan80 Posted at 2018-7-30 09:18
In my case, after bend a pair of propellers, left the bag and get a suitcase. No problems since use it.

The other option is to get a case like this.  i've been debating it for a while now.
2018-7-30
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Canada

just noticed that what ever you have in the front pocket is pushing on your spark.  I only put the battery hub and charging wires in the front pocket.  I put my remote and charger base (black box) in the left pocket and only put the spark and two additional batteries on the right.  (no props in the bag for me.  this is only when i want to travel with one case, as i typically leave the drone in its original case with all accessories in the leather bag
2018-7-30
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

Thank you all for your valuable experience sharing and input.

Cheers.
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules