Any Tips?
Home / TELLO /
850 6 2018-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snakelover
lvl.4

United States

Hi, I just got my Tello drone. I'm new to drones and need some tips. How to take good pics, good control, ECT. Also, what is your opinion on the best DJI drone.
2018-7-30
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hard to say what is the best drone from DJI. I think it's more like what is your purpose. So far my favorite has been Inspire 2 as it can use the Zenmuse X7. But I also love my Mavic Air as I can take it almost anywhere as it so portable. At the moment I think that one of the most interesting drones is Mavic 2, which is going to be introduced hopefully soon.
And how to learn better, my opinion is that you should watch other pilots videos and think how everything is made.
2018-7-30
Use props
Snakelover
lvl.4

United States

Thanks! I can't wait untill the mavic 2 releases.
2018-7-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

well for better flight distance and reduce frame skipping you can turn on airplane mode and use a wifi extender
2018-7-31
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Welcome to the forum, in regard to your concern, hope the following info would assist.
        Fly in an area with less wifi interference.
        Fly in no wind
        Not suggested stretching over limited hight.
        Not suggested flying over water or under weak light
For more info, you might turn to user manual here:
https://dl-cdn.ryzerobotics.com/ ... _Manual_V1.2_EN.pdf
2018-7-31
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Tip: Remove the prop guards when flying outside. Even without that many sensors, the Tello feel very attracted to trees and the prop guards is designed so it get very well stuck in them every time it get close enough ...
2018-7-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-31 05:58
Tip: Remove the prop guards when flying outside. Even without that many sensors, the Tello feel very attracted to trees and the prop guards is designed so it get very well stuck in them every time it get close enough ...

yup very nice tip
I have experience on it too
I throw the carry bag at the tello to get it down
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules