Globe Pano Download Error...?
558 2 2018-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
the_d_fresh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51677 ft
United States

First two globe photo 360 photos turned out great and downloaded and stitched no problem. Now, every time I take one the download fails and it says "tap to try again" which does nothing. Mac user so I can't use Microsoft ICE. Stitched them with DJI Media Maker which turned it into the flat 360 photo, but have no way of putting it into a globe now. Theta+ app doesn't recognize the photo at all when I send it to myself from computer to Android phone to try and use the app to turn it into the tiny planet...

DJI Support was no help and said they would "forward to their engineers..."
Android 8.1 user with a Pixel 2XL
Helppppppp
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the mobile device ( Pixel 2XL ) that you are using is not yet recommended with your DJI Spark. There is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the application if it will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. For reference, I will be posting the most recent list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark.

2018-7-30
Use props
chenfuyin
lvl.2
Vietnam

same problem, THeta+ could not see the picture while other app like Samsung Gallery know it as 360 picture and show GLOBE
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules