Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Momentary screen vibration
626 5 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt Widd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17247 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

I have had my Mavic Pro for several months, after having a gimbal overload error after 1 month and having it fixed by DJI I now find maybe once or twice each flight I get a split second of vibration on the recordings.
At first I thought it was in the wind or movement of the drone the gimbal touched the drones body for a second causing the camera to be vibrated by the motors, but it happens when I am flying in no wind and moving slowly and steadily.
Whilst it only happens a few times each flight for a split second if I am filming a long sweeping pan or turn it can completely ruin the clip forcing me to film the motion all over again. Very annoying!

I will upload example clips below to this thread when i can.

Is this a common issue? Should I return it for repair to DJI I have DJI Refresh.
2018-7-31
Use props
martin joãoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 945105 ft
Luxembourg

Does it happen while continously filming in 4k around 8-9min in?
2018-7-31
Use props
Matt Widd
lvl.4
United Kingdom

martin joãoo Posted at 2018-7-31 04:29

I do film in 4K but it can happen 10 seconds into a flight or 15 minutes any time at all, some flights it never happens some it happens a few times there is  no real logic to the timing of it.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for that troubles that it caused, I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your drone using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. Please see the link below. Hopefully, you can capture this scenario so that could check if further. Thank you. Please see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-7-31
Use props
Matt Widd
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-31 12:28
Hi, sorry for that troubles that it caused, I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your drone using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. Please see the link below. Hopefully, you can capture this scenario so that could check if further. Thank you. Please see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

Hello tried all these actions. Reset to default settings and reinstalled the latest software to no avail I have made a short clip to show what happens

2018-8-9
Use props
Matt Widd
lvl.4
United Kingdom

martin joãoo Posted at 2018-7-31 04:29

2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules