Ronin-S stock back in France
768 12 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fifu
lvl.2

Hi, here is the joke AND the worst experience I'm living since a month and a half ago.

I ordered a Ronin-S at FNAC in France in the middle of June, because dji store was out of stock.
Fnac announced a delivery for july 19th but it wasn’t even shipped on that day.
July 19th, availability on the FNAC website changed from a « shipping today  » to a « shipping in 4 to 12 days if available », and then to  « shipping on 08.21 ».
So I called them to check what was going on with my order, they answered  that they had absolutely no news from DJI so they couldn’t tell me when  I’ll get my order.

Then I tried that official forum and was really surprised to see that  the Ronin-S has been back in stock on July 10th (for only one hour) while people are still  waiting their order !!

I work as a freelance and need that stuff for the next contracts I got  on September. I don’t even know if I’ll get it on time. If I don’t get  it, I’ll have to cancel the contracts, very professional... and of  course I’ll lose money.

So I tried to search on every store in France that could maybe have some stock soon, and found a few days ago that BOULANGER announced availability for august 2nd. I called them and they told me they had a scheduled stock shipment for today, so I ordered it too on that website, to be sure I could get my ronin-s on time for my contracts. Bummer, I had them again today on the phone and this time, they told me that there is no stock at all, they didn't get any stock shipment from DJI and they can't tell me when they will get it...

At the same time today, I see here that Ronin-S is back in stock on the DJI official website. So I ordered here too.

So, I got actually 3 PAYED Ronin-S, from different stores, waiting for being shipped, the nightmare begun in the middle of June.

DJI, I ordered today on your website, and I really need my Ronin-S before the end of August.

2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Fifu, we are so sorry for the unpleasant purchase experience and we appreciate your support to Ronin-S, since the order of Ronin-S is huge around the world and all the channels, the shipping date of the dealers is unpredictable, for the online store, the estimated shipping date is 15-20 business days, we really hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-31
Use props
Fifu
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-31 02:40
Hi Fifu, we are so sorry for the unpleasant purchase experience and we appreciate your support to Ronin-S, since the order of Ronin-S is huge around the world and all the channels, the shipping date of the dealers is unpredictable, for the online store, the estimated shipping date is 15-20 business days, we really hope you will receive it soon.

I really hope too, because I'm really tired of this, and I'm really annoyed too.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fifu Posted at 2018-7-31 02:45
I really hope too, because I'm really tired of this, and I'm really annoyed too.

We totally understand your frustration, we will also keep an eye on your order in the online store, please let us know any time if you need any assistance.
2018-7-31
Use props
Fifu
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-31 05:01
We totally understand your frustration, we will also keep an eye on your order in the online store, please let us know any time if you need any assistance.

Thank you, I just really need to get it as soon as possible because of my work. So if you could please ship it as soon as possible, so I will not loose my contracts for september...
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fifu Posted at 2018-7-31 05:33
Thank you, I just really need to get it as soon as possible because of my work. So if you could please ship it as soon as possible, so I will not loose my contracts for september...

You are welcome, hope the device will be shipped before your job.
2018-8-1
Use props
Fifu
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-1 03:50
You are welcome, hope the device will be shipped before your job.

Hi Mindy, I finally received my Ronin-S from DJI online store. I updated the firmware, balanced it with my camera, and then tried it. Everything is working well. I will have enough time to train and get some skills with it before my job in september.
Thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
Nohchilife
lvl.2

Fifu Posted at 2018-8-9 10:29
Hi Mindy, I finally received my Ronin-S from DJI online store. I updated the firmware, balanced it with my camera, and then tried it. Everything is working well. I will have enough time to train and get some skills with it before my job in september.
Thank you.

When did you ordered?
2018-8-9
Use props
Nohchilife
lvl.2

ordered 7-31, and already been received?
2018-8-9
Use props
Fifu
lvl.2

Nohchilife Posted at 2018-8-9 11:11
ordered 7-31, and already been received?

Yes, after a lot of problems, it’s finally here.
2018-8-9
Use props
Nohchilife
lvl.2

Fifu Posted at 2018-8-9 11:41
Yes, after a lot of problems, it’s finally here.

Thats very fast, enjoy
2018-8-9
Use props
Fifu
lvl.2

Thank you
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fifu Posted at 2018-8-9 10:29
Hi Mindy, I finally received my Ronin-S from DJI online store. I updated the firmware, balanced it with my camera, and then tried it. Everything is working well. I will have enough time to train and get some skills with it before my job in september.
Thank you.

That is great to know, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules