Adding own music into video (Mavic Air)
15613 24 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kenshin
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi guys,

Is there any way to add my own favorite music into my video that I took with Mavic Air? With the use of the DJI GO 4 App?

I received a message say “cannot import song due to copyright license”

Thank you and Regards
Joel
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, we will check this scenario to the right department. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-7-31
Use props
Kenshin
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-31 13:12
Hi, thanks for the inquiry, we will check this scenario to the right department. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Hope you can help. Doing the necessary preparation for my proposal video. ))
2018-7-31
Use props
Rawsome
Second Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>

I'd recommend editing your videos on a pc or mac, the results are so much better and you have the freedom to do what ever you please.
2018-7-31
Use props
Kenshin
lvl.1
Singapore

Rawsome Posted at 2018-7-31 17:48
I'd recommend editing your videos on a pc or mac, the results are so much better and you have the freedom to do what ever you please.

Hi, will not be having access to any pc and desktop. Just want to do a quick video edit and upload to share the happiness

Just want to know if DJI go app can do the job to input my own music. )

Thank you and Regards
Joel
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Joel, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current APP version? For Android devices, it is available to add local music. For IOS devices, you may import the music without the copyright license via iTunes. Hope this helps.
2018-8-1
Use props
Kenshin
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-1 03:18
Hi Joel, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current APP version? For Android devices, it is available to add local music. For IOS devices, you may import the music without the copyright license via iTunes. Hope this helps.

Hi,

I am using an iPhone X. The version of the DJI go app is v4.2.22.

If I purchase the song I want from iTunes, I will be able to import the song into my video through the DJI go app?

Thank you and Regards
Joel
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kenshin Posted at 2018-8-1 04:27
Hi,

I am using an iPhone X. The version of the DJI go app is v4.2.22.

Yes, Joel. You can import the song that you purchased from iTunes to your DJI Go app and add it to your videos. If you have other question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-1
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Hello, here I know a way to make iTunes music or Apple Music possible to your video. You could use Audio Converter Software Mac to make it, which can help you remove DRM from them and then you can stream the music to your video and other devices for offline playback. Hope this tip will help you.
2019-8-20
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not that I know of you would need to use one of the video editing software applications that work on PCs or Macs...
2019-8-20
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I now use Epidemicsound for music as got sick of getting warnings using my own music. £10 month and you can use as many as you want.
2019-8-21
Use props
djiuser_UIPhz5WHpUF8
lvl.1

United States

I use the AudFree audio capture software to record Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal or other music app. Then I upload teh songs to my own players or apps. I can play the songs offline and share with my friends. So convenient.
2020-4-13
Use props
MargaretOverall
New

China

I think you have to download the songs that you want to add into the video. If you always listen to music by Apple Music or Spotify, I really want to recommend a converter from DumpMedia that removes DRM protection. It has Apple Music Converter and Spotify Converter in it. So you will never have to worry about the  “cannot import song due to copyright license” issue. You can choose the output format that suits you and then download the song to your own device. Now you are free to add songs to the video! I hope my suggestion will help you.
2020-7-13
Use props
MargaretOverall
New

China

I think you have to download the songs that you want to add into the video. If you always listen to music by Apple Music or Spotify, I really want to recommend a converter from DumpMedia that removes DRM protection. It has Apple Music Converter and Spotify Converter in it. So you will never have to worry about the  “cannot import song due to copyright license” issue. You can choose the output format that suits you and then download the song to your own device. Now you are free to add songs to the video! I hope my suggestion will help you.
2020-7-13
Use props
mollyyyy
lvl.2

United States

mendo Posted at 2019-8-20 18:28
Hello, here I know a way to make iTunes music or Apple Music possible to your video. You could use Audio Converter Software Mac to make it, which can help you remove DRM from them and then you can stream the music to your video and other devices for offline playback. Hope this tip will help you.

I haven't used it before,will it works well ?I usually use the Spotify Music Converter Tunelf to convert music to MP3 and add them on the video.
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_2PLSVwrQ6WSW
lvl.4

United States

I found the TunesKit Audio Converter to download all my AM tracks. This tool nails to download a track within seconds. Hope this will help you. Regards.
2020-8-13
Use props
wanxiling
lvl.1

Hong Kong

To add own music into video, I often use iMoive.For Windows, I used an iMovie for Windows, it named UkeySoft Video Editor, I can easy to add music into video.
I often add Apple Music tracks into video, to add Apple Music tracks into video, I convert Apple Music to MP3 with UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, then I can import the converted Apple Music songs to video.
You can get the Apple Music Converter and Video Editor on UkeySoft  Official website: ukeysoft.com

2020-9-1
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.3

United States

To apply music to a video, Joyoshare video trimmer can be a good option. It offers a built-in video editor to help add background music to any video you import, no matter what format it is. Also, the music can be replayed to keep pace with the video duration. There are lots of many options it has, such as cut videos losslessly, trim at 60X fast speed, crop, rotate, etc.
2020-9-22
Use props
DJLovers
lvl.1

United States

To add own music like Apple Musc, Spotify Music into video, you need to convert Apple Music and Spotify Music to MP3 firstly, you can use UkeySoft Apple Musc Converter and UkeySoft Spotify Musc Converter, both can help you convert streaming music to MP3, then you can add own music to iMovie or other video editor as project.

How to Remove DRM from Apple Music

How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3

2020-10-22
Use props
salknadgb
lvl.1

United States

In that case, you can use TunesKit Video Cutter to do that. Just launch and add videos to TunesKit, click "Edit" > select Audio > choose one audio file, export the video with audio. Only 3 simple steps. And if necessary, you can use it to cut videos losslessly.
2020-11-3
Use props
cony
lvl.2

United States

To put music into the video to your DJI GO 4 App, if your music is protected by copyright, you need to remove it by converting your music to common formats like MP3. I convert Spotify songs. If you use Spotify as well, try to use Spotify converter to convert the Spotify playlist to MP3.
2021-4-16
Use props
mini11
New

India

If you're going to make your own video with music then I'd prefer you to go for Garageband.  First of all, it's absolutely free and lets users edit, cut, etc. features. If you’ve decided on making a remix of a particular song or something like that, the first step is to get the song into Garageband for you to work on it. When it comes to songs, what better way to listen than Apple Music? If you’ve heard a song on Apple Music and would like to make some edits with it, importing it to Garageband is the first step. Make use of the below steps to easily and effortlessly https://www.garagebandonpc.org/get-songs-from-apple-music-to-garageband/.
2021-7-19
Use props
djiuser_kLc14wLNl81f
New

United States

Thank you so much for your sharing. Another easy method is to use TunesBank Spotify Music Converter to download MP3 from Spotify.
Get it: spotify-converter.com
It is easy to use:
Step1: Launch the converter and login Spotify account,
Step2: Drag music to the “+” button,
Step3: Select MP3 as output format;
Step 4: Click “Convert All” button.
2022-2-16
Use props
SwaggChamp
New
Flight distance : 201647 ft
United States

For Apple users, you can only import PURCHASED songs.  Any music imported from Apple Music or non purchased songs will not work.
2022-5-9
Use props
Amara97
lvl.1

United States

If you usually use Spotify to listen to music, you can try AudBite Spotify Music Converter. I use it to download Spotify music to my computer. Then transfer it to my video editor for use.
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules