malfuction or seafty feature?
428 2 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hugo Ludvigsen
New

Norway

Was using my spark With palmcontrol. First it worked well palmcontrol left and right. wento flyaway worked well took it back and flyaway again, then lost track of me. Front light whent red. I tried to Call it back went Closer and furter away. Then it did a 90dg left turn and took off straight up about 30meters and stood there for a while. moved forward a little and started to come Down. not at the starting point but about 10 m away. hovered 1.5m abowe ground. Grabbed it and turned to shut it off.

Was this a saefty feature in case you was not in Connection With the Craft og a malfuction.
2018-7-31
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

I had this happen to me a few times when i first started to use Palm Control.  If you send it away and it looses you it will fly up and hover for a while then return and hover 1.5m or so above the ground.  I've seen this described in this forum a while back.  So i'll assume this is a safety feature.  Make sure to always use palm control in an open area and i always launch the Go4 app just incase i need to take control of it.
2018-7-31
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

From the description I would say it is a RTH with default settings.
Check kt i. Your app, set the rth height to 50m, p.ex, and try again
;-)
2018-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules