Mavic Video Feed Overexposed
736 5 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COTDC
lvl.1

United States

Hi Guys,

I need your help. Since I did the firmware update my video feed is overexposed when I fly. When I record or livestream the video comes out overexposed/pixilated. However when I download the video of photo's they appear perfect. I'm using an iphone 8 with the latest version of the DJI app as well.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

COTDC
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. What is the exact Mavic series you are using? Can you try to use a different cable to isolate the issue? Kindly reinstall the app but make sure to copy your files and sync your flight records before you delete the app. Please post a video so that we can check it on our end. You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-7-31
Use props
COTDC
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-31 06:47
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. What is the exact Mavic series you are using? Can you try to use a different cable to isolate the issue? Kindly reinstall the app but make sure to copy your files and sync your flight records before you delete the app. Please post a video so that we can check it on our end. You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

I'm using a Mavic Pro
2018-7-31
Use props
COTDC
lvl.1

United States

How do I save my flight data before deleting the app?
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

COTDC Posted at 2018-7-31 07:28
How do I save my flight data before deleting the app?

Hi, thanks for your response, you can sync your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app. Please see the details below.

* Launch the DJI GO 4 app.
* Tap the three lines on the top right.
* Select "Flight Records"
* Select the "CLOUD" icon on the top right
* Select your time range to be sync then tap synchronization.

Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.
2018-7-31
Use props
COTDC
lvl.1

Canada

https://youtu.be/NH5OrLtiEv8
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules