CrystalSky and Spark
700 7 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisdutton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14511 ft
United Kingdom

I asked the DJI Support today and they told me that the CS is not supported with the Spark.

I have seen some people using a CS with their Spark on YouTube etc, so I am a bit confused by this.

Any idea why DJI have told me it is not supported?
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. However, CrystalSky is not fully compatible with Spark. You can check the attached image below for the list of the drone that is compatible with the CrystalSky. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-7-31
Use props
chrisdutton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14511 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-31 10:09
Hi. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. However, CrystalSky is not fully compatible with Spark. You can check the attached image below for the list of the drone that is compatible for the CrystalSky. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi, how do you mean, not fully compatible? Are there problems with this or is it unsafe to use the CS?

How come people are able to use the CS with the Spark?
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chrisdutton Posted at 2018-7-31 10:11
Hi, how do you mean, not fully compatible? Are there problems with this or is it unsafe to use the CS?

How come people are able to use the CS with the Spark?

It will work sometimes. However, some of the features will not work.
2018-7-31
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

'How come people are able to use the CS with the Spark?'
Because they tryed it. And like OTG for droids before last month, it worked even if it was "not fully supported"
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-7-31 10:29
'How come people are able to use the CS with the Spark?'
Because they tryed it. And like OTG for droids before last month, it worked even if it was "not fully supported"

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, Our crystal sky is more likely an Android device, you can use this with your DJI Spark via Wi-Fi or cable.
2018-8-1
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve been using a CrystalSky with my spark for nearly a year, since the last firmware update to the CrystalSky, it works very well with no issues (connected via otg)
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sjd666 Posted at 2018-8-1 09:48
I’ve been using a CrystalSky with my spark for nearly a year, since the last firmware update to the CrystalSky, it works very well with no issues (connected via otg)

Thanks for that feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach us whenever you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules