How to control the speed ? Like increasing it or decreasing it ?
909 8 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Léo41
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9288 ft
France

Hello,

It's been a few months that I've bought a Mavic pro but I still don't know how to control his speed.

Can you help me please ?

Best regards,

Léo a drone beginner
2018-7-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Vouz n'avez pas encore lu la notice?   Après avoir décollé, dans un endroit bien dégagé, avancez progressivement la manette droite afin d'accélérer, et la relâchez afin de décélerer à zero.  Mais D'ABORD, lire attentivement la notice au moins deux fois.  Bon amusement.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for reaching our DJI Forum. I recommend you to watch this video tutorial below to know more about your controller. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-7-31
Use props
Léo41
lvl.1
France

Ok so there is no other thing to do except to push my left joystick at his max level? I thought that there were others things to do (in regular mode).

Otherwise, to activate sport mode, do we have to push the radiocommand button and the drone button on sport mode?
Or, if I only push the radiocommand button on sport mode, my drone will be in sport mode?

Best regards,

Léo
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Léo41 Posted at 2018-7-31 11:17
Ok so there is no other thing to do except to push my left joystick at his max level? I thought that there were others things to do (in regular mode).

Otherwise, to activate sport mode, do we have to push the radiocommand button and the drone button on sport mode?

Hi, thanks for the response. I would like to clarify if you try to increase the speed of your aircraft by not putting a lot of movement on your joystick? Are you in beginner mode? Please keep us posted.
2018-8-1
Use props
Léo41
lvl.1
France

Yes, I thought that there were other manners to increase the aircraft speed
2018-8-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Léo41 Posted at 2018-8-1 11:21

You will do yourself a great favour by reading this very very carefully: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 0Manual%20V2.0-.pdf
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Léo41 Posted at 2018-8-1 11:21

Hi, thanks for the response. When your drone is P-mode, the maximum flight speed of your drone is 22 mph/36kph, however, it requires larger stick movements to achieve high speeds and I'm afraid that the only option for you to accelerate the speed is to switch the aircraft into sports mode. Thanks for understanding and have a safe flight.
2018-8-2
Use props
Blizzard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173734 ft

Belgium

Léo41 Posted at 2018-7-31 11:17

Otherwise, to activate sport mode, do we have to push the radiocommand button and the drone button on sport mode?

You don't have to push the left stick to increase the speed! This will increase the altitude!
You have to push the right stick to increase the speed. At the center position the speed will be 0.
When you pull the right stick towards you, you will fly backwards. The more you push/pull the right stick, the faster your drone will fly.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules