Missing Features : Advanced vs Professional
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexehilary
lvl.1
Italy

which functions missing in Phantom 3 ADVANCED?
in the Pilot app DJI we have for example the function, in order to draw the edge of the paper,
phantom professional use this function, advanced no!
also the function waypoint and can not be used in advanced
I have not phantom 3.
I would like to understand the functions now missing in ADVANCED and if you add in the future

2015-5-23
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

The only thing missing in ADVANCED is the ability to shoot 4k video and a larger battery charger.
2015-5-24
Use props
alexehilary
lvl.1
Italy

I wanted to talk to the pilot's functions under phantom 3:
with phantom 3 advanced now you can not use waypoints

and have also bug failsafe
2015-5-24
Use props
apocnz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106588 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'd like it if they added VPS enable/disable as an option for C1/C2 ...  I could see that being handy
2015-5-24
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

We can't use waypoints yet on the P3P either, that is coming in the future. Hopefully for both, but who knows.
The only other difference aside from camera that l'm aware of is the charger, we get a faster charge on the P3P.
And it's gold
2015-5-24
Use props
beau
New

United States

If you want to be able to use 3rd party apps or take advantage of available capabilities not currently in the Pilot app, you gotta go pro.  It's not listed on the sales page but rather on the dev side (http://dev.dji.com/). I confirmed this with sales before we bought as we could care less about 4k video for what we're using our p3 for. You'd think that dji would want to make this more clear as it would encourage the sale of the more expensive model.
2015-5-24
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI has also stated that they will be releasing the SDK for the Advanced as well.  
2015-5-24
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

apocnz@gmail.co Posted at 2015-5-24 20:54
I'd like it if they added VPS enable/disable as an option for C1/C2 ...  I could see that being hand ...

I second that! I would really really love being able to turn on (and off) VPS (Visual Positioning System) at will with my C2 button!

It would be nice if there was an audible notice when it was switched on and off, so you know. In fact, being able to turn voice notifications on and off for any such thing would be wonderful.
2015-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules