First Gimbal
558 3 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhoenixUnBound
lvl.1

Hi, the Ronin-S is my first gimbal and im trying to balance a Sony a6300 with a kit lens on it. Having a ton of problem trying to balance it, especially the tilt axis. Any tips.

I've also watched a ton of videos and have  theoretically learned how to balance the camera but can't get pass the tilt axis
2018-7-31
Use props
PhoenixUnBound
lvl.1

I can balance it pretty well on the tilt axis horizontally, but vertically balancing is a challenge. 2 days at this so far
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi PhoenixUnBound, sorry for the troubles on balancing the tilt gimbal, did you try to mount the Riser Plate to see if it helps?
2018-8-1
Use props
PhoenixUnBound
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-1 02:46
Hi PhoenixUnBound, sorry for the troubles on balancing the tilt gimbal, did you try to mount the Riser Plate to see if it helps?

The riser plate is attached. I had my Rodes mic attached and it helped with balancing it, but it doesn't fit so(roll axis is in the way) its been tough balancing it. The riser plate does help some. Just not sure if im placing the riser plate correctly on the ronin-s plate(the manfrotto style plate) that comes with the ronin-s
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules