Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Camera View with P4P v2 and Ground Station
430 9 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tmwsiy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

As I can't use Pix4D or other 3rd party apps yet with P4P Pro V2, I am trying to make the best of using DJI Ground Station.
Yet, I can't seem to get camera view to work. It shows fine in DJI GO app. But when connected to Ground Station, it is just a black screen.

I have Googled and read other threads and have tried reformatting SD card, toggling different photo formats (16:9, 4:3, etc)
This is the same for all mission types.

Anything else I can try? I hate flying without camera view.

2018-7-31
Use props
DarkZero
Second Officer
Flight distance : 923127 ft
Australia

It happens to me a few times, all i do is make sure everything is plugged in.
Tablet to Controller and controller turned on then restart the drone.
2018-7-31
Use props
Michael Kemper
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yesterday Pix4D released an iPad update version 3.3.0 "update to DJI SDK 4.6.1." Just flew a Pix4D mission with my v2.0 this morning!
Edit: Processing images now.
2018-8-1
Use props
tmwsiy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Michael Kemper Posted at 2018-8-1 05:49
Yesterday Pix4D released an iPad update version 3.3.0 "update to DJI SDK 4.6.1." Just flew a Pix4D mission with my v2.0 this morning!
Edit: Processing images now.

That’s great, thanks, however I don’t see any update today. I have 3.3.0  already but v2 is not an option. Do you have that choice or just selecting P4P Pro?
2018-8-1
Use props
Michael Kemper
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

tmwsiy Posted at 2018-8-1 06:13
That’s great, thanks, however I don’t see any update today. I have 3.3.0  already but v2 is not an option. Do you have that choice or just selecting P4P Pro?

I didn't even mind the drone selection setting... it either kept the setting from my previous P4P flight or picked on its own. On the Pix4D app screen is does show V2. The flight was very normal, all images captured, I could watch the live view, etc.

2018-8-1
Use props
tmwsiy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

thanks very much, appreciate that very much.

so strange that despite being on 3.3.0, I do not have ability to select or see, V2 as a choice.
I even tried deleting app and reinstalling fresh version.
I will try again tomorrow, maybe another update I have not received.
I would really prefer this over GroundStation as I can't get the camera view to work on that one!
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is not yet optimized for your GS Pro. You can check the attached image below for the compatible drones on the GS Pro.  If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-1
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

tmwsiy Posted at 2018-8-1 09:44
thanks very much, appreciate that very much.

so strange that despite being on 3.3.0, I do not have ability to select or see, V2 as a choice.

I had some issues with Pix4d last week.......I think it updated itself......Almost lost my P4P to flyaway.

I Uninstalled the app.....rebooted my device, then reinstalled the app.

Give that a try.......let us know.

Randy
2018-8-1
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-1 11:56
Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is not yet optimized for your GS Pro. You can check the attached image below for the compatible drones on the GS Pro.  If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

[view_image]

It's unfortunate that moderators here can't give out correct information.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 129&pid=1491060
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-2 13:27
It's unfortunate that moderators here can't give out correct information.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=152129&pid=1491060

Hi. Thanks for that information. Rest assured that we will confirm this to our R&D department for further clarification. Thank you.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules