DJI Remote Controller Calibration
707 2 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jM82UJBjrTw6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80364 ft
Norway

How do you do this? It's not working with the newest firmware update and no matter how many times I try it it I don't manage to complete the calibration process before it times out. I've watched the DJI video, but it seems different than the calibration process on the new firmware.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Did you encounter an error message while doing the remote calibration process? Can you upload a video while you're doing the remote calibration so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Kindly check our official video tutorial below. Thanks for your support.

2018-8-1
Use props
jmark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80364 ft
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-1 02:08
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Did you encounter an error message while doing the remote calibration process? Can you upload a video while you're doing the remote calibration so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Kindly check our official video tutorial below. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFeOF1lBsI

Thank you for the reply. I shall record a video later and upload.
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules