Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse XT - M200 - no proper application for IOS
813 3 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yfuixQOTw47m
lvl.2

Greece

To get straight to the point, we got a M200 aircraft, a Zenmuse Z30 and a Zenmuse XT and we're using an iPad device for flying it.

We have asked DJI which application to use when Zenmuse XT is mounted on the M200 in order to make full use of this payload's capabilities and at the same time, being able to set our geofencing and other flight parameters. The reply we got from DJI was that XTPRO is NOT recommended for M200 with Zenmuse XT (although the website says the opposite) since this application has been developed ONLY for customized drones and that since we're using IOS, then there is simply no solution (I got this in my email account).

So basically, DJI said that if you have a M200 with Zenmuse XT and you are using IOS, then there is no available application for your case.

My questions now:

1. Why is this not stated on the website, where it says that XT Pro supports Zenmuse XT for M200 on IOS?
2. Why is GS Pro not developed for M200 and Zenmuse XT?
3. Why is DJI Pilot not developed for IOS?
4. Why is DJI not allowing its customers to make full use out of its products? Isn't that the point? Wouldn't this make us all happy as customers? Contrary to that, we now have a very expensive set of equipment that is unusable (we are obliged to work with IOS unfortunately and cannot switch to Android).

All the above really makes no sense to me and I do not see how enterprise products, that are supposed to be the flagship of DJI, are developed with such issues and gaps.

Really disappointed here I must say...
2018-8-1
Use props
HV_Sparks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 732267 ft
United Kingdom

The only way around this for us was to run a pair of Cendence controllers with CS screens both running DJI Pilot.  This method makes for better battery management as they all use the WB37 batteries, rather than using up the iPad battery. Do you have a Cendence & CS screen to use?
2018-8-3
Use props
djiuser_yfuixQOTw47m
lvl.2

Greece

HV_Sparks Posted at 2018-8-3 00:59
The only way around this for us was to run a pair of Cendence controllers with CS screens both running DJI Pilot.  This method makes for better battery management as they all use the WB37 batteries, rather than using up the iPad battery. Do you have a Cendence & CS screen to use?

Nope... Sounds ridiculous to have to purchase Cendence controllers in order to be able to use this equipment in the proper way, with all aircraft and payload functions. Did not expect this from DJI...
2018-8-3
Use props
zhangqing
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5959009 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Oh! I 'am sorry to hear that, but I'am sure DJI wil solve this problem.
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules