Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 blue light and traveles mode
1883 6 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b0779dc
lvl.1

Poland

Hello,
I get my new Inspire 1 pro just now. I charged controller and battery. Then I connect controller to my new iPad Pro (WiFi only). Of course iPad was connect to internet. And then I opened DJI go app.

App found up the controller which had red light and needed some upgrade firmware . After downloading firmware there was some installation (RC bipped and blinked). Then I get an information that firmware is in 1.70 version.

After that I turned on drone. It got some colored lights and then became blue. Rc got green light.

And then I got only problems. App found a drone as “inspire 1” not “inspire 1 pro” . I don’t know it’s normal. Then I had to make authorization of my equipment. On the last step, when I had to put my dji go account , app was connecting to server but every single time gave me info “activation failed”. And nothing more. I tried to activate it for some other login, other mails etc. nothing.

When I download dji go app on my cellphone and connect rc to it, I get into app and see battery level, Numer of satellites . But I can’t do anything. Drone doesn’t react for 4times switch of RTH button. It doesn’t exit from travel mode at all.

I tried to put a drone on chairs and put a camera on. Drone doesn’t calibrate gimbal too.

I don’t know what is it about. I made also a downgrade of rc to version 1.6 and tried everything more more times. Nothing.

How could I exit travel mode and make an activation of my equipment?
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry about the inconvenience, I would like to ask if you manage to update the firmware of your Inspire 1? Where did you purchase the unit? Please provide the screenshot of what you encounter on the DJI Go App. Kindly keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-8-1
Use props
fans2b0779dc
lvl.1

Poland

hello Tony. I couldn’t upgrade the firmware of the aircraft , the app doesn’t get me into it. It pushed me to activate the aircraft first. I tried to upgrade the firmware from the card of the camera. I put the craft on the chairs and  put a camera on. I downloaded bin file from the dji page and nothing. Drone starts up , on the camera there is some two green lights and gimbal doesn’t react . Then aircraft starts the blue light.

I bought the craft from authorized dji partner shop.
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-8-3
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

have you tried the lever surrounding the nth button on the controller moving it up and down 5 times, that should bring you into landing mode
2018-8-3
Use props
fans2b0779dc
lvl.1

Poland

mixchief Posted at 8-3 14:52
have you tried the lever surrounding the nth button on the controller moving it up and down 5 times, that should bring you into landing mode

Thanks a lot. It was a technical problem with Inspire 1. Service send me new model.
2018-11-1
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

remember Always update the drone first with RC off. then when that is done turn off the drone and update the RC. also some settings in the app refer back to default after updates so take note prior to anything youve changed. and sometimes you may need to relink the drone and RC after updates
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules