Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Firmware Update Required...
1457 4 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Sully wanted the drone to work with the old iPhone that we would dedicate to the drone. "Pretty good idea," thought I.

Ran almost a whole spark battery down getting that connected. Ok. Let's try to shoot.

Out of battery....

Cool! We have another battery!

"Cannot take off. Battery firmware update required."

Poop.

So here I am, with the new, battery with the old software and Dji Assist 2 that I use to update the spark, but Assist says "Cannot Load Firmware List. Please Retry." Every time I retry.

Isn't technology fun?

How do you update the battery firmware?
2018-8-1
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

I updated my new battery using the DJI Go app.  I couldn't figure out why the drone wouldn't gesture take off from my hand with the new battery.  It just sat there blinking various colors on the LED's.  The battery was updated in the field using cell data.  I don't think the battery update was much data.  Wound up getting some good manually flown tracking shots of my neighbor mowing his field.
2018-8-1
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

How old is your assistant2 Up2date?
2018-8-1
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

"How old is your assistant2 Up2date?"

I don't know. It's no longer stylish to have a "help-about" display that shows you that type of info.

I'll try it using Go 4.
2018-8-1
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

Go 4 got the job done. And now I know, on an iPhone, how to go from the flying display back to the device display. I'm an Android user but there's this little used iPhone Sully decided to use as the drone device.

The Spark's name seems to be "Sylvester Thedrone."
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules