Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can i use my dji osmo zenmuse x3 using X5 Adapter
1421 9 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morris Young
lvl.1

i wanna to know if i could use my dji osmo zenmuse x3 to use with dji X5 Adapter to use the HDMI out?
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, I would like to clarify that you're trying to use the X5 adapter to your Osmo so that you can use the HDMI output, however, you'll still be using the Zenmuse X3?  Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-8-1
Use props
Morris Young
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-1 14:25
Hi, thanks for the inquiry, I would like to clarify that you're trying to use the X5 adapter to your Osmo so that you can use the HDMI output, however, you'll still be using the Zenmuse X3?  Please keep us posted for further help.

yes that is what i am trying to do thank you
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Morris Young Posted at 2018-8-2 11:58
yes that is what i am trying to do thank you

Hi, thanks for the response, we will check if this process is possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-8-2
Use props
Morris Young
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-2 13:24
Hi, thanks for the response, we will check if this process is possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.

thank you so much
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the response, as soon as we received a feedback we will inform you right away for further details.
2018-8-4
Use props
Morris Young
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-4 01:35
Hi, thanks for the response, as soon as we received a feedback we will inform you right away for further details.

hey any update on this
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late response, we have received feedback from our engineers unfortunately, this process will not be available unless you'll be using an X5 camera to your Osmo. Thanks for understanding.
2018-8-6
Use props
Morris Young
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-6 09:10
Hi, sorry for the late response, we have received feedback from our engineers unfortunately, this process will not be available unless you'll be using an X5 camera to your Osmo. Thanks for understanding.

ok thank you
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for the understanding. Please let us know if you still need any help.
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules