iPad Air vs iPad Air2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3dnutta
lvl.2
New Zealand

iPad Air vs iPad Air2
Looking at buying one of the two in the next few days for my P3 pro that is in transit.
Has anyone seen any improvements that warrant going for the Air2?
Have a very limited budget but want to have a good setup that is fast enough to do all I need it
to do with the Phantom 3.
thx,
Josh

2015-5-24
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

The Air 2 is lighter than the Air (40gr)... for flying the P3, this is the only advantage I can see. The Air is a little bit to heavy for the tablet holder.
I'm flying with the Air and it works flawlessly till now (but I strictly follow each point of my checklist and it probably helps to avoid problems).
2015-5-24
Use props
Sjoerd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97060 ft
Netherlands

Ulysse Posted at 2015-5-25 01:58
The Air 2 is lighter than the Air (40gr)... for flying the P3, this is the only advantage I can see. ...

I have uploaded 4k/24fps files from the sd card to my Ipad Air with the apple sd card adapter and the ipad can't play these files from the photos app. I think the resolution is to much to handle.

Not sure if the air 2 will handle this better.
2015-5-24
Use props
Sjoerd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97060 ft
Netherlands

And the air 2 has a better antireflective screen. Not sure if there is a big difference but you really need a good screen on sunny days.
2015-5-24
Use props
edgarcparra
New

United States

I have an IPAD Air, works fine for me. No Lag, no disconnects. Don't have an IPAD Air 2 to compare so I don't know what i'm missing out on. I suppose the screen on the Air 2 is nicer.
2015-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules