1980 5 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ethan80
lvl.3
Flight distance : 295 ft
Spain

Hi guys,
I just receive my new Mavoc Pro from Amazon, battery and controller appears to be fully discharged, I plugged controller to charge and works without problems, charge complete from 0 to 100%.
I can't charge the main battery, is dead, no leds when push button and no leds when conect it to charger. Just dead. Now it's plugged to charger to try to revive after a few hours but I think it may not work.
Is there any solution?, I don't want to replace the whole drone in Amazon, just a battery replacement if needed.
I opened a case with DJI (1273498) in order to get help but maybe someone can help me here also.
Regards and thanks to the community.

PD- Sorry for my potato english, is not my native language and I'm triying to avoid google translator.
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. If the battery is not responding while charging it with a specified amount of time, I would recommend contacting our support. However, you've mentioned that you already contacted us, if may I ask how did you reach our support? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-8-1
Use props
Ethan80
lvl.3
Flight distance : 295 ft
Spain

Hi Natalia, thanks for your help.
I opened a support case with the contact us section od DJI web and get an auto reponse. Just waiting for reply.
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ethan80 Posted at 2018-8-1 14:12
Hi Natalia, thanks for your help.
I opened a support case with the contact us section od DJI web and get an auto reponse. Just waiting for reply.

Hi, thanks for the updates. Please don't hesitate to reach us back if you need our assistance.
2018-8-2
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

I would forgo the DJI support, and go with Amazon returns.
No hassle, no problem. That's your first step.
Wait until you really have to deal with DJI support........
2018-8-2
Use props
Dorset_Horn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Ethan. Please let us know if you get a reply and if you solve the problem.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules