Gimbal error
2630 6 2018-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaniB
New
United States

I just bought a DJI Osmo Mobile (first version) and when I use the tracking feature, it shows the message ¨Gimbal has reached movement limit. Move osmo 2 to continue moving¨.Does anyone knows what that means and why its appearing?
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the gimbal? Can you provide a screenshot showing the error message? Or you may refer to this tutorial:
2018-8-1
Use props
DaniB
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-1 23:57
Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the gimbal? Can you provide a screenshot showing the error message? Or you may refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YYT3nS1j_o

Yes, I tried calibrating it several times, hoping maybe that would fix it.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DaniB Posted at 2018-8-2 06:32
Yes, I tried calibrating it several times, hoping maybe that would fix it.

Please let us know what will happen.
2018-8-2
Use props
DaniB
New
United States

The calibration didn't help.
The message will continuosly pop up. I notice some times it looses the object that it's tracking very easily. Some other times it will go crazy, and start acting weird, and it the controls will block. When that happens, the only way to get it to work is by turning it off and on again.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DaniB Posted at 2018-8-2 07:59
The message will continuosly pop up. I notice some times it looses the object that it's tracking very easily. Some other times it will go crazy, and start acting weird, and it the controls will block. When that happens, the only way to get it to work is by turning it off and on again.

If that's the case, I highly suggest to send it to our repair center and have to check. You may start up a case online: https://repair.dji.com or contact our support.
2018-8-3
Use props
YoungGun
New

DaniB Posted at 2018-8-2 07:59
The message will continuosly pop up. I notice some times it looses the object that it's tracking very easily. Some other times it will go crazy, and start acting weird, and it the controls will block. When that happens, the only way to get it to work is by turning it off and on again.

By the sounds of it, I have a similar issue. I thought it was because of a bent part I found after one of the spasms it had but perhaps not. I can see the gimbal is removable, is it upgradable to a Osmo camera? the handles in the promotional photos look to be the same, has anyone done this?

Thanks,
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules