1172 5 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138409 ft
Italy

Good afternoon, I AM DESPERATE.
Yesterday (1th of Agoust 2018) I was making simple photographs with my SPARK when, at about 10 minutes of flight, I lost the connection (the battery was at 22%).
Precise that the distance between me and the drone was not greater than 10 meters (to take the best photos, I followed the drone on foot) and I was connected with OTG cable.
Having no more control, I assume he started the return to home but failed to run the landing because he was PRECIPITATED.

I'm really embittered because I can not figure out where I was wrong!
Could it be a problem of 4.2.22?

2018-8-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

How about you get some data into this topic? ;-)
http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

upload the flightrecord from the app and link it here
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you see any error message during that event?
2018-8-3
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

My educated/no educated guess would be no.  It must have been something around that may have caused an interference.  Again this is based on my experience.  Upload your flight log here and someone will provide their analysis of the possible cause.
2018-8-3
Use props
sparkato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138409 ft
Italy

Thank you so much everyone. I opened a case and send a spark to assistance in holland.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sparkato Posted at 2018-8-3 10:35
Thank you so much everyone. I opened a case and send a spark to assistance in holland.

Hi, thanks for the updates. Please keep us posted in any case you need our help. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules