Connection on Mavic Pro
559 9 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Balloon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 826486 ft
United Kingdom

Have been flying for 6 months now with no issues. Today get greyed message top left - disconnected screen black on phone. Using Samsung a5 2017 v4 2.21. Have tried usb cable in bottom with cable to side removed. Tried all sequences of turning on. Have tried with android tablet same. Have Tried with iPhone 7 - same messages. Have tried all combinations of turning on with all. Have deleted DJI app and reloaded still  not working. Have loved my Mavic up until now - but this was my biggest fear that something like this may happen. Green lights on Mavic - could fly it without the phone screen just will not connect ....can anyone help and or advise me please? Thank you
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? Please see the video tutorial below for reference. After that, please connect your mobile device to your remote controller. Make sure to use a compatible device to your Mavic Pro. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-2
Use props
Balloon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-2 08:45
Hi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? Please see the video tutorial below for reference. After that, please connect your mobile device to your remote controller. Make sure to use a compatible device to your Mavic Pro. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi Have tried both of these methods - the aircraft is connected - identified by slow green light flashing - but no feed to the screen with either a samsung or an iphone 7. I have wasted so much time today - I am so dissapointed with this - having had it for 9 months and everything has worked fine.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Balloon Posted at 2018-8-2 09:52
Hi Have tried both of these methods - the aircraft is connected - identified by slow green light flashing - but no feed to the screen with either a samsung or an iphone 7

Can you please try to update the firmware of your drone? After that please follow the steps again. Thanks.
2018-8-2
Use props
Balloon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-2 09:55
Can you please try to update the firmware of your drone? After that please follow the steps again. Thanks.

How do I update firmware when it is not connected please?
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Balloon Posted at 2018-8-2 09:56
How do I update firmware when it is not connected please?

You may update the firmware of your drone by connecting it to your computer and use the DJI Assistant 2. You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

2018-8-2
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Is your phone in Airplane mode ,have you tried turning off cache , to many programs running in the background ?
2018-8-2
Use props
Balloon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Kingram Posted at 2018-8-2 10:05
Is your phone in Airplane mode ,have you tried turning off cache , to many programs running in the background ?

Hi Have only the dji app running was not in aeroplane mode - did not need to do that before..will try now.
2018-8-2
Use props
Balloon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-2 09:58
You may update the firmware of your drone by connecting it to your computer and use the DJI Assistant 2. You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI

I have updated the mavic but the controller does not register on the dji assistant however I try to connect it.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Balloon Posted at 2018-8-2 13:08
I have updated the mavic but the controller does not register on the dji assistant however I try to connect it.

Hi. Can you please send a screenshot of what are you seeing right now when you try to connect your RC to DJI Assistant 2? Thanks
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules