Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Z30 Drifting
2189 7 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cymon66
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dear DJI.....
When are you going to do a corrected bit of firmware that stops the Z-30 from drifting?   Common... There have been so many complaints about how its a known issue??

Please reply.....  (YES, I've updated the lastest firmware and it makes no difference)
2018-8-2
Use props
P40Steve
lvl.2

United States

Yes, I completely agree.  Very disappointed in the amount of time it is taking DJI to resolve this problem.  I was at a conference last week showing the capabilities of the drone in our job and was showing a video of zooming in on a tower.  I kept cringing because in the video I had to constantly sweep right and wait for what I wanted to show to drift in the field of view.  We spend a large amount of money to have a drone with so much potential but have a major flaw.
Please fix this DJI.  Stop adding bells and whistles and fix existing problems.

Thanks,
   Steve
2018-8-21
Use props
djiuser_X7ZuKxtyhBwK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2608343 ft

Colombia

I´m a Z30 User with M600 Pro, its really sad that the company wich I'm  working for wasted that money, the camera doesn't stay solid even landed, It looks like cheap 20 bucks chinesse gimbal, It moves like its PID sensivity its to high and the poor resolution 2mpx pictures gets blured because this noise movement, it is a waste of money.. i think I would be better to buy a mavic Zoom than this too expensive "pro" equipment.
2018-9-19
Use props
dxtrty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3566 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

make sure the system is perfect level at start and landing and regularly calibrate gimbal.
i can control/stop the drifting by using the touchscreen control on the Csky
i never use the panning scrollknob on my Cendence.. starts flipping around
One of the Z30 i use doesn't focus beyond 20x zoom.. infinity focus end is not far enough.
i can not get the latest FW on the Z30  i get a message when i update M210 via Assistant2.

2018-10-9
Use props
Cymon66
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dxtrty Posted at 2018-10-9 10:36
make sure the system is perfect level at start and landing and regularly calibrate gimbal.
i can control/stop the drifting by using the touchscreen control on the Csky
i never use the panning scrollknob on my Cendence.. starts flipping around

I know there has been a recent drop in price on the Z 30, but look at all the caveats that you do to try and get the camera to do what it should do in a normal situation? Fortunately, I’ve paid the new price for this camera but even so, this camera has design defects that DJI  definitely know about, and either cannot or will not address the problem.

I can only imagine, that they are scrapping the Z 30 program and sooner or later all these bugs will be ironed out in the new Z 40 (if that’s what it’s going to be called)

It simply is a flawed product…
2018-10-9
Use props
dxtrty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3566 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

My Z30 is relaced by Dji , Nice
I upgraded Pilot app to public version.. now the cendence control knobs don't work anymore.. only C1 for gimbal reset works
2018-12-6
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

Sorry to high jack the thread - What is the frame rate for your z30? Is it the full 30 FPS, or is it some weird 27.02, 27.03 FPS. I’ve rarely gotten full 30 FPS even though the setting claim it’s at 30See https://forum.dji.com/thread-140666-1-1.html
2018-12-21
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

Just so we don’t create multiple threads on the same issue, here is a z30 drifting post
https://forum.dji.com/thread-118607-1-1.html
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules