blank camera image
1384 8 2014-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffac500
New

United States

Hello, about the 5th time I flew my vision plus, it went into a steep unexpected dive and crashed. Other than 2 broke props and a corner of landing gear pulled partially out, it appeared to be unscathed. Howerver now the camera feedback is blank, and it wont bring up images to the album page of my app. Everything else ive checked seems to be fine. The ribbon appears to be fine. Is there anything I can do to try and fix it? Also ive never had good GPS signal. Is there anyway to improve that?

2014-11-3
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Can you still take a photo&record video through the APP?
Please try to rebind the range extender&Phantom.
Below is the details:
(Page 21)
http://download.dji-innovations. ... _Manual_v1.6_en.pdf
2014-11-4
Use props
jeffac500
New

United States

I haven't had any luck with rebinding. There is a small sticker on the camera with a QR code and a number, but no mac address. I scanned the code, and it said invalid. The only MAC address I could find was on the range extender and that didnt work. My phone wont pick up WiFi signal anymore but it will when I press the binding button on extender.
The number on the camera is BIO51416203913 if you can help me out. There wasn't a connection problem before, just a blank image as if I was recording in a dark room. Thanks in advance.
2014-11-4
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi Jeff,
Please check the mac address&QR on the back of the drone.
If there is not QR or mac address, please offer me the PH number under the drone and i will check it.
2014-11-5
Use props
jeffac500
New

United States

Found it and I got the connection back but still no camera image. Is there anything else I can check?
2014-11-5
Use props
jeffac500
New

United States

When I use the app to take a picture/video, it cuts signal out for a split second.  It hasnt save any pictures to the sd card since it crashed. Not even when pressing the button on the camera itself.
2014-11-5
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi Jeff,
Can you try it on a different mobile device?
An image of your camera page on the app will much appreciated.
2014-11-5
Use props
jeffac500
New

United States

I'm sorry, I cant figure out how to upload a picture on here. Do you have an email or a phone number I could message it to?
2014-11-6
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hello Jeff,
Please email to support@dji.com and we will try best to help.
2014-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules