511 3 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72897 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I'm the one doing the repair of my own camera with tilt camera when changing the camera and the new board. I know what that is. Is there any program that will improve it back to normal? thx

I'm the one doing the repair of my own camera with tilt camera when changing the camera and the new board. I know what that is. Is there any program that will improve it back to normal?

thx
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi oil, we're sorry that we do not recommend to repair at your end which may void the warranty. If you need further assistance, please write an email to support@dji.com and send the unit in for diagnosis, thanks!
2018-8-2
Use props
oil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72897 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-2 22:07
Hi oil, we're sorry that we do not recommend to repair at your end which may void the warranty. If you need further assistance, please write an email to  and send the unit in for diagnosis, thanks!

Ah, I understand the warranty. But I just want to know if there are any programs. To help in the adjustment of the camera to normal. Besides adjusting the gimbal, which I adjusted to full 10, it is not normal.

T T
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

oil Posted at 2018-8-4 20:16
Ah, I understand the warranty. But I just want to know if there are any programs. To help in the adjustment of the camera to normal. Besides adjusting the gimbal, which I adjusted to full 10, it is not normal.

T T

Sorry, we do not provide technical support for this now. If you are interested in being a DJI Authorized Repair Center, you need to become an Official DJI Dealer first. Please visit the website below to submit your application request: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/partner Our sales team will get back to you if they are interested.
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules