Dji Ronin S Backordered?
1057 3 2018-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itsnathanchan
lvl.1

Canada

For those who've ordered their Ronin S awhile ago (I ordered mine June 30th through BHPhoto) do we have any sort of estimate on when this product will be shipped?

I'm leaving the country for another seven months mid august and would really really like to take this guy with me!

Thanks!
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Nathan, thanks for reaching us. Currently, the Ronin S is back to order now, the shipping schedule might be different for various regions. For the orders from the dealer, I'm afraid that you may contact the dealer to check the exact status. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-8-3
Use props
itsnathanchan
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-3 03:25
Hi Nathan, thanks for reaching us. Currently, the Ronin S is back to order now, the shipping schedule might be different for various regions. For the orders from the dealer, I'm afraid that you may contact the dealer to check the exact status. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Susan! I've ordered through BHPhoto in New York and they have told me that they don't have an estimate on when the next shipment will be coming through from DJI. Do you have an estimate on when you might be shipping your next load to BH Photo?
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

itsnathanchan Posted at 2018-8-3 09:43
Hi Susan! I've ordered through BHPhoto in New York and they have told me that they don't have an estimate on when the next shipment will be coming through from DJI. Do you have an estimate on when you might be shipping your next load to BH Photo?

Sorry, we do not have the estimated schedule for dealers for now. It is recommended for the dealers to contact the corresponding sales manager to confirm.
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules