2885 0 2018-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Hi,
After having done couple of test flights in high ambient temperatures of 45 -48 degree celsius, I can confirm that the flight time of SPARK can be increased changing some flight parameters.

This is for those pilots who have DJI assistant 2 V1.1.2  and know to adjust  flight paramters such as  Vertical speed/ acceleration, Forward speed , RTH speed in Normal GPS or SPORTS mode .
i have tuned some of the  SPORTS mode parameters to have the following adjustment and found that the battery doesn't drain aymore like previously.

g_config_mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_range=40
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_up=10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_up=7

And some more parameters like forward speed and RTH speed.

it is important that the acceleration ( ""äcc"") value is less than velocity (""vel"") to provide a less drain on the battery which is not what we see by most of the mod tuners out there !!
i was flying at 46 degree celsius ambient  having a battery temp of 75 degree celsius towards the landing of the  flight. Now with the above moded parameter values, my battery temp has dropped considerably by 7 - 9 degree celsius and also my flight time seems to be better by 2.3 - 2.5 minutes .

The above changes are only for advanced pilots.
The link for above changes can be utilized from http://dji.retroroms.info/howto/parameterhacks

Also do a Battery Deep Cycle Discharge using the following methods

Battery deep cycle discharge

Battery deep cycle discharge
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules